American Horror Story on FX

The last promo looked like the Robert Palmer back up girls with matching heels, skirts ,shirts and with hats, from the 80's video "addicted to love.":p

Jessica Jessica Jessica, how you do take control of a show. ;) Lily, from a Nun in the service of Satan to.. a Stevie Nicks groupie complete with hair...:D Yay, another season of the bizarre:eek:

Jessica Jessica Jessica, how you do take control of a show. ;) Lily, from a Nun in the service of Satan to.. a Stevie Nicks groupie complete with hair...:D Yay, another season of the bizarre:eek:

Crazy show,can't help but watch though,I find it funnier than True Blood.

Yes, she does a very good job. Too bad she did not age particularly well. My wife could not believe it was her.

I would think that someone of her wealth could afford a face lift . Ironic how her character wants to look young for ever ,but the woman playing her doesn't seem to care.

Oh how pretty she was in King Kong.She is still a solid actress though.

Well they have been playing her music a lot out in the swamplands where the blond witch hangs out. She seems to worship her as a "white witch", so it makes sense Stevie will be on playing herself.

SyFy - Childhood's End

Haven

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)