An Update

Status
Please reply by conversation.
A clue perhaps? I am getting 498 on my H20 but not on my HR20. Looked at my activity since last bill & saw that only the H20 has the HD authorizations. Maybe the system is not mirroring the HD auth? Rebooted the HR20 (unplug) just for kicks & no change. All 103(b) TP signals upper 80s/90s.

Unlikely but thought I'd bring it up.

A clue perhaps? I am getting 498 on my H20 but not on my HR20. Looked at my activity since last bill & saw that only the H20 has the HD authorizations. Maybe the system is not mirroring the HD auth? Rebooted the HR20 (unplug) just for kicks & no change. All 103(b) TP signals upper 80s/90s.

Unlikely but thought I'd bring it up.

Would be interesting to see if those who can't see the channel don't have any of that mystery activity on their bill..

actually, i checked my bill again this morning and still no strange activity. however, i am reading the 498 message of both of my hr20's and h20. so much for that theory?

You really really really need to stop posting stuff like this. You have been completly wrong the last 2 weeks. Your credibility is shot. Perhaps you need to lose your current "sources" and find repudible ones!!

- Actually He was kinda right on all cases on the 12th the transponders lit up but the channels didn't and he was right something would happen this morning if only a test channel.And frankly ScoBuck is the only one on any forum who's sources seem to actually check out so you know... ScoBuck Keep giving us insider info as soon as you can dude really Appreciate it!

- Actually He was kinda right on all cases on the 12th the transponders lit up but the channels didn't and he was right something would happen this morning if only a test channel.And frankly ScoBuck is the only one on any forum who's sources seem to actually check out so you know... ScoBuck Keep giving us insider info as soon as you can dude really Appreciate it!

those of us who talk to legitimate people at directv sort of resent that. we appreciate scobuck's information and will continue to do so. but i have found scott's information useful....as well, as the info i provide. we all have the same goal in mind....to bring you correct and reliable information when we get it.

You really really really need to stop posting stuff like this. You have been completly wrong the last 2 weeks. Your credibility is shot. Perhaps you need to lose your current "sources" and find repudible ones!!

You are wrong, Juan. Scobuck's information has been mostly correct. The delay wasn't foreseen by anyone, including his source. He also said today would have "a few nice surprises". Well, we have a channel coming from D10. It's not new programming, yet, but it will be VERY soon. Perhaps you would consider growing up, or at least going away.

498 is on in Central Florida. Two new test channels have shown up on my TV - had channels 490-494 before for previous satellites. Now getting 496 & 497 with "searching for sattelite" showing - looks like they are for 103(a)&(b).

Just got a call from one of my contacts who said it appears the new real HD channel launches have been pushed back to next week (with no dates given)

I have not seen or heard any info from the video which is showing on channel 570, but I have a friend who will be tuning into it for me and will report to me what they say.

Just got a call from one of my contacts who said it appears the new real HD channel launches have been pushed back to next week (with no dates given)

I have not seen or heard any info from the video which is showing on channel 570, but I have a friend who will be tuning into it for me and will report to me what they say.

Terrific:mad:

I am sure not too many care but I bet the Big Ten Network is pissed at Directv. They have been spewing about all the HD programming they have but unfortunately no one can see it. Maybe people with Dish, since they just jumped on board. But we are now, 4 games into the season and still no football games in HD for us Directv people. I specifically asked Mark Silverman (Big Ten Network CEO) face to face, at the start of season, if he was assured the first game would be in HD. He told me that Directv had agreed to do all they can for the network to start in HD. If not the first week then no later than the second week. Now we are in the 4th week. Not good my friends.

Just got a call from one of my contacts who said it appears the new real HD channel launches have been pushed back to next week (with no dates given).

Very sad. D*'s had over 3 years to plan and get this all going and they screw it up at the end.

Terrific:mad:

I am sure not too many care but I bet the Big Ten Network is pissed at Directv. They have been spewing about all the HD programming they have but unfortunately no one can see it. Maybe people with Dish, since they just jumped on board. But we are now, 4 games into the season and still no football games in HD for us Directv people. I specifically asked Mark Silverman (Big Ten Network CEO) face to face, at the start of season, if he was assured the first game would be in HD. He told me that Directv had agreed to do all they can for the network to start in HD. If not the first week then no later than the second week. Now we are in the 4th week. Not good my friends.

speaking of btn in hd, last time i asked my contact, she told me directv had told them mid-september.

sure, we are all disappointed. i am too. but things happen beyond control all the time. its part of business. as i've mentioned here before, that's specifically why directv hasn't given us a specific launch date.

I knew something else was wrong last night when I lost all my DVR functions and got a message to activate the service. Now, I've had DVRs of one form or another almost since they came out, but yesterday I lost them. I called D* and they just said, "Oh, we are having some problems". WHATTTTTTTTTTTT???????????????? Of course that was the SECOND CSR, the first one said I just needed to unplug the receiver. She didn't have a *$&%*$& clue.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts