Aniversary gifts from Directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lem52

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2004
Cookeville, TN
I was wondering about aniversary gifts from Directv. Does everybody who keeps their account up to date receive them? I just finished a year with them but so far haven't received anything. I am not expecting a gift though. Just have heard of people getting something.

Lem52

I'm going to my 3rd year and have yet to get one of these anniversary gifts

For my 10 year anniversary gift I got 1 PPV credit worth up to $5.99. We have never missed or been late on any payment and are very "low maintenance" customers. Funny, in 10 years we have never ordered a single PPV - so for me it is a worthless gift.

Would have used something sports related though.

It seems pretty random to me.

It doesn't seem to go along with how long you've been a customer or how high your bill is every month. When they decide to give you an anniversary gift they must have a random gift generator.

I've even heard of some people getting game lounge free for 3 months. :rolleyes:

If you keep your account up to date the gift is they don't turn off your service.

It seems pretty random to me.

It doesn't seem to go along with how long you've been a customer or how high your bill is every month. When they decide to give you an anniversary gift they must have a random gift generator.

I've even heard of some people getting game lounge free for 3 months. :rolleyes:

If you keep your account up to date the gift is they don't turn off your service.

not about how high , it is 3 year mark with a good payment history even if that payment is just 29.99 as long as we did not interupted you 10 times that you when you hit the 3rd year it makes you eliable for ani gifts which are pretty random

not about how high , it is 3 year mark with a good payment history even if that payment is just 29.99 as long as we did not interupted you 10 times that you when you hit the 3rd year it makes you eliable for ani gifts which are pretty random

Got a question for you Stonecold...

I've been with DirecTV since 1998...but for the first 7 years, it was through Pegasus (DirecTV provider). DirecTV only recognizes my anniversary date from 2005. Is there any way of updating my account record to reflect my time with Pegasus?

That would put me at 12 years with DirecTV, which is where I should be.

Thanks!

For my 10 year anniversary gift I got 1 PPV credit worth up to $5.99. We have never missed or been late on any payment and are very "low maintenance" customers. Funny, in 10 years we have never ordered a single PPV - so for me it is a worthless gift.

Would have used something sports related though.

I'm in the same boat to a certain degree....

Been here for 6 years now, I got the same as you did, 1 free PPV. In my 6 years, I have ordered 1 ppv the entire time.
Last year I got 3 months of ShowTime, something else I have no use for.

At least they give you something .... :)

call them up and threatin to move to dish i bet money on it you will get at least 3 monthes of starze and showtime....

that is not in the gift matrix.

If you find a way to influence that matrix kill the 3 month game lounge. Didn't use it once during my anniversary gift. Sent an email nicely asking for something else and was quickly declined.

edit: not expecting this, just creating commentary.

If you find a way to influence that matrix kill the 3 month game lounge. Didn't use it once during my anniversary gift. Sent an email nicely asking for something else and was quickly declined.

edit: not expecting this, just creating commentary.

Usually we have some premiums we use to hand out instead theytook that way from agents about 2 weeks ago.

No more 3 months of Starz

No more 3 months of Show

HD extra pack is still around from time to time and so is few other promos. But it summer and we always loose promos during summer but the show and the starz we lost because people kept abusing it.

Lets see I got 2 free movies 3 months ago, (I Never Used) and a 3 free movie card for my 12 years with them in April. (3 $5.99 movies) Watched Avatar the other night.

3 free ppvs is the higest free ppv gift .

Most expensive would be customer who get 3 weeks free of NFLST as it any 3 weeks you want and in the billing system it ordered as the per week charge and then credited back.

3 free ppvs is the higest free ppv gift .

Most expensive would be customer who get 3 weeks free of NFLST as it any 3 weeks you want and in the billing system it ordered as the per week charge and then credited back.

Would you like suggestions for the Suggestion Box of Anniversary gifts ?
(they probably don't ask anyways)

If your a long time sub, give them a FREE month worth of thier service.

A couple of years ago I got the three months of Showtime freebie. The problem was I didn't find out about it for a month and i was on the notify me email list.

To get anything from DirecTV anymore you have to be a new customer.

Last year I got free Showtime for three months which I liked and this year I got free game lounge which I don't use.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)