Annoyed with wating for new HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
What a surprise. I just loaded the main satelliteguys.us for the first time today and saw the lovely "SatelliteGuys Podcast Special" announcement as the top story. Not that there is anything wrong with that announcement, but I was hoping to see something like, "DirecTV to launch 20 HD nationals on November 5th; Fox News HD and Travel Channel HD among the list"

NO SUCH LUCK!

It has been months since we saw any real DirecTV announcements. Five new local markets only means something if you live in one of those markets. The rest of us don't care!

We want HD nationals.
So glad you dropped Dish, skottey, and I don't have to see constant whining in the Dish forums that XYZ channel isn't available in HD yet. Immature instant gratification babies like you just irritate me.

So glad you dropped Dish, skottey, and I don't have to see constant whining in the Dish forums that XYZ channel isn't available in HD yet. Immature instant gratification babies like you just irritate me.

With all due respect, you and I don't have to go into these threads. The title of this thread tells you that it's about complaining of no new hd. You and I don't have to like it but we don't have to read it either. I understand what you're saying but calling other members immature babies isn't the best way to put it either. Just move on to the next topic. That's what I do. Resist.............

... I understand what you're saying but calling other members immature babies isn't the best way to put it either. Just move on to the next topic. That's what I do. Resist.............
You're right. My irritation got the better of me. Resist ............

I'm sorry loser, but this ain't a kids playground, this is a worldwide recession.

In a recession people buy only what they need.

People are rightfully upset that their paying for a stagnant service, and all the ass kissing won't change that fact.

This is a recession. Get that thru your head.

People paying for a service they don't need in a recession have every right to complain and not listen to a company ass kisser.

And just a little FYI for all the company ass kissers in this topic: Being an ass kisser for ANY company in an age where CEOs take golden parachutes and ruin people's savings and jobs is not the brightest thought you've ever done.

Z i don't think he's an ass kisser but you're correct about people having the right to complain about what they want. I have to be honest with you, we all signed up for what we have now so in a way D doesn't really owe us anything other than what we signed up for. Do I want more for my money? Hell yeah!!!!! So in that sense you'll hear me throw one in there once in a while but I am getting what I signed up for and I'm ok with that :)

The thing is, at this day and age of irresponsible companies throwing parties and giving their CEOs millions of dollars before going under, tensions are already high. Directv may be okay, may not, but anybody commenting will not respond with neutralility.

The thing is, at this day and age of irresponsible companies throwing parties and giving their CEOs millions of dollars before going under, tensions are already high. Directv may be okay, may not, but anybody commenting will not respond with neutralility.

true

I'm sorry loser, but this ain't a kids playground, this is a worldwide recession.

Dude you may have a slight point, but starting out with loser lost you any credibility as far as I am concerned.

Make your point without being insulting, not so hard. Is it?

SatelliteRacer at the other site said that a small national HD "festivus" was coming "fairly soon." No word on how many channels or what channels or when was mentioned.
He also said there MAYBE 1 or 2 national HD channels added by the end of this week (emphasizing "MAYBE"). Within the next couple of weeks we WILL get some more national HD.

ETA: He never said which channels will be added, they may even be those two part time RSN's going full time.

He also said there MAYBE 1 or 2 national HD channels added by the end of this week (emphasizing "MAYBE"). Within the next couple of weeks we WILL get some more national HD.

ETA: He never said which channels will be added, they may even be those two part time RSN's going full time.

I saw that. He did specifically mention CSN New England HD going from part time to full time before the end of this month along with some others. More 24/7 HD RSNs don't excite me at all. Let's see some other HD nationals. I'm really hoping we get something by the end of this week. ESPNU HD would be my first choice. Travel Channel HD and Fox News HD would also be popular for a lot of people. If it is just one it wouldn't be any HD premiums.

instant gratification? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

You're right. My irritation got the better of me. Resist ............

A 4100+ posting Founding father of the site should know better. Don't you ever get tired of anything and then vent and commiserate with others that feel the same way? I start a thread about no new HD an explain my thoughts of why I feel the way I do, as do others. We are not just crying babies. You don't need to come in here if you don't like the topic.

A 4100+ posting Founding father of the site should know better. Don't you ever get tired of anything and then vent and commiserate with others that feel the same way? I start a thread about no new HD an explain my thoughts of why I feel the way I do, as do others. We are not just crying babies. You don't need to come in here if you don't like the topic.

I think he agreed that no one is obligated to read a thread. :)

Sure, I've vented, had my say, and moved on.

I'm certainly not going to call you any names, but it's not like this is the first thread like this you've started, either....

http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/148570-let-down-directv-front-page-sat-guys.html

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)