another one bites the dust!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chadg2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 2, 2006
Maiden Rock, WI
My neighbor down the road just 1/2 mile who loved his 10ft button hook C/Ku dish passed away in late January of this year from a heart attack. What do you suppose his wife did first thing this spring? Removed the BUD and pole from the front yard and threw it in a scrap pile to never be viewed from my street(or any other street again). I'm not sure what I'll say to her when I see her again. It's like would she have put his dog to sleep if he would've had one? Sad to see another one go away forever!:(

Don't have any idea of what to say to her now, but previously you should have given your condolences, then offered to spring 'clean up' the front yard?
- - Placing the dish in your possession - -
It's like would she have put his dog to sleep if he would've had one?
I know of one case where that did happen. YIKES.

another 10 footer in my yard, and I'd be lying next to him in the ground. Wifey already asks me now "why do you need so many dishes?"

another 10 footer in my yard, and I'd be lying next to him in the ground. Wifey already asks me now "why do you need so many dishes?"

Better bequeath yours to someone you know will use it in your will. Otherwise I guarantee they will suffer the same fate. :facepalm

someone in the town I work scrapped a very nice and in perfect shape Winegard 10 footer and I'm still not over that one. One day it was there, the next day gone.

The roofers asked me yesterday while walking around the back yard "But DO YOU GET any signals?" laughing. I have 3 c-banders up and about 6 ku dishes so its a pretty good cluster, lol. I just told him, yes, most everything, and right now I'm watching the Price is Right on an Idaho station, hehe.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)