Avenger PLL322S-2 (New Dual Port KU PLL)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
besides, what're you doin' reading the forum while you drive! - ;)

No I was reading your post at the house. No txt or satguys while driving for me.

Here you go. I hate waiting it drives me crazy lol.

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    760.6 KB · Views: 181
  • photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    1,004.6 KB · Views: 129
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    835 KB · Views: 123
Dang Dave you beat me too it.

Wow! Beautiful pictures.

Answered my question, too - not enough feed tube to thread.
Using one of these PLL LNBFs on a prime focus dish would require more creativity.

Thanks so much. ;)

typed on iPhone 4

We're gettin' close!
I want to see a Ku Standard with two outputs.
Think there's a market for it.

Then maybe some day a C-band LNBF with two outputs.
Not too sure of the market for that. :)

iPhone 4

Actually, I am searching for an LNB that has two C-band outputs and at least one KU output in a single device that does not have a 22k switch built in or if it does, it can be left out of the circuit. I already have a 22k switch inline as the very first thing so I can't have any other 22k switches in the circuit. Yeah, I got a really weird setup. :eek:

Reason being, I have my 10' dish parked on 101. It feeds my home theater PC and an STB on totally separate, independent circuits. I would also like to be able to tap KU at the same time from 101 and feed it into my PC and maybe the STB too.
MeTV and ThisTV are both vertical so that's cool, there's nothing else on 101 C that I'm concerned with. The only KU channel I am interested in there is DMC and it is vertical as well. So there's three channels on the same satellite but on C and KU that I would like to feed to two different systems. If there is no such LNB I'm thinking I can use a normal C/KU LNB then run the output of each into a separate 3x4 switch to supply the two different systems. I won't have any H/V conflicts so I don't see why that wouldn't work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

AMC15 problem

This Weekend...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)