Bell signal with vip622?

gonzalo8575

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 23, 2007
Mexico City Mexico
Hi. I was wondering is it possible to check the signal strenght of either Bell satellites with a Vip622? or do I need to get an actual Bell receiver just to check if I get a signal?

Your input is appreciated.

I see no reason why not. It will or should just say, "Wrong Sat" 91 or 82.

That is what you see if you use a bell Receiver and hit Dish, "Wrong Sat Echostar 110" etc

Hi. I was wondering is it possible to check the signal strenght of either Bell satellites with a Vip622? or do I need to get an actual Bell receiver just to check if I get a signal?

Your input is appreciated.

Echostar changed their software a few years back so that a Dish receiver will not see the Bell satellites and a Bell receiver will not see the Dish sats

I just checked Bell signal with a 311 and it shows signal but "Wrong Sat" It does not identify the satellite. Not sure if the 622 would be the same.

Echostar changed their software a few years back so that a Dish receiver will not see the Bell satellites and a Bell receiver will not see the Dish sats

They changed it so a virgin receiver wouldn't download the wrong software and create a doorstop. It still would acknowledge a DBS satellite

StarChoice in Dallas, Texas

channel Master 90cm dish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)