Best New Customer Deal- why use our Sponsor?

ScottChez

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 2, 2003
A freind of mine was looking to sign up with Dishnetwork, of course I said to use the Sponsors on the SAT forums as this is where we find all the info to make things work.

He checked and then had a question

WHY used them, it looks like when you do the leasing option you get the same price as if you went through the Dishnetwork 1-800 number.

Question: do you gain any thing else, like a discount or a different installer quality or do you just get the same installers that Dishnetwork sends out? Do they install faster?

Just looking for a value AD to tell my friend why He should use our sponsor. I cant find a price difference so there must be other things.

What other site? Not every one reads the other site. My friend only knows about this site.

ScottChez said:
What other site? Not every one reads the other site. My friend only knows about this site.

Someone named "scottchez" posted on the other site and posted the exact same thing. There is either a huge conspiracy to post using your name (and question) on other sites or you posted there. If you can't understand that, then working a remote and television would probably be over your head as well so this whole thread is moot! :D

If you wanted the answer here, then you shouldn't have asked it over there.

Geesh! Why so mean? Some of us have no idea what other site you are talking about, and would like to see an answer, or at least a link to the answer.

I did a search over at the AVS forum, the other DBS site, and I could not find any post related to this question. I also did a search by the User name.

I think some one should say I'm sorry so we can move on.

Yota86 said:

bobj2004 said:
I did a search over at the AVS forum, the other DBS site, and I could not find any post related to this question. I also did a search by the User name.

I think some one should say I'm sorry so we can move on.

kgo_002.gif

Hey Bob, here's an idea: why don't you try looking at the post by Yota86 that was made approximately 3 hours and 19 minutes prior to your post. If you'll notice, there is some text there that is both blue and underlined. Now, I'm no expert but I think that may be the link to the aforementioned other site. I guess the only person that needs to say "I'm sorry" is...you. I just love when people don't read replies and then make a complete idiot of themselves. It just makes me laugh. :haha

Im sorry for asking the question. Seems like it cause way too much confusion.

My friend found the answer and went with Direct TV.

Thanks.

The only person making an idiot of themselves is YOU. He asked a simple question and there was not need for you to get sarcastic. If folks don't want to be helpful..in a POSITIVE way, why not refrain from posting a reply?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)