Best time to call customer service?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fightfan

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 31, 2010
Parts unknown
Are there certain days/times that are better to call customer service?

I just had a promotion end and I need to call to see if there are other promotions that I can get on.

Are Sundays good or is during the week better? Or does it even matter?

They're open 24/7. They call it CSR Roulette for a reason: you have an equal chance of getting a willing one as an unwilling one. If you don't like what you are offered, try again. If you are talking about wait times, avoid M-F 5-10pm Eastern, but that holds true for just about any national company People tend to call in after work.

If u have an Android phone I use Lucy phone. It connects your call and hids your place. When a live person connects your phone rings.

sent from my thunderbolt

I've been told that Mondays are the best day to call.

Best day to call right now is Tuesday. It changes monthly....

Monday a great day to get credits but get alot of pending customer calling in about there installer . so it slows up the calls from the established customers.

Monday a great day to get credits but get alot of pending customer calling in about there installer . so it slows up the calls from the established customers.

Thanks for the update,
Good to see you still here, hows things going ?

What's the deal with Monday being a great day to get credits? How does that work?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts