Big Bang Theory discussion

I hope they don't make Lenard & Sheldon step-brothers? With season 10 being the last on their contract (no word if its being extended after season 10)

Assuming S#10 being it last season I think there going to rap things up. If so I hope to see this:

1)Sheldon & Amy getting married
2)finally getting to see Lenard's sister & brother
3) finally getting to see the rest of Penny's family
4) getting to see Howard's father(best choice Georges father from Seinfeld)
5) getting to see Sheldon's brother
6) getting to see Sheldon's father in a flash back.
7)Raj finally finding the right girl.
8) Bernadette giving birth

I thought that season 10 was for sure then end? I guess nothing is final until it is final, but it seems like the show has pretty much run its course. I still love it, but not sure where they can go from here.

I hope they don't make Lenard & Sheldon step-brothers? With season 10 being the last on their contract (no word if its being extended after season 10)

Assuming S#10 being it last season I think there going to rap things up. If so I hope to see this:

1)Sheldon & Amy getting married
2)finally getting to see Lenard's sister & brother
3) finally getting to see the rest of Penny's family
4) getting to see Howard's father(best choice Georges father from Seinfeld)
5) getting to see Sheldon's brother
6) getting to see Sheldon's father in a flash back.
7)Raj finally finding the right girl.
8) Bernadette giving birth
I'd agree with #1, #7 and #8. The rest are just minor factoids to flesh out the characters. Bringing them onto the show would add nothing IMO, just hurt the pacing of the last season.

I'd like to see Leonard get some major recognition for something that Sheldon wasn't associated with. All the other characters have been recognized in their own professions, and Leonard is always on Sheldon's coattails.

Well as Sheldon always says.... if he did his own research. ;)

We'll probably get more on their gyro navigational system next season.

I liked seeing Judd Hirsch. Great choice for Leonard's Dad. I've always liked him, and the shows and movies he's been in.
Same here, when they announced him playing the part, I loved it, as he's perfect to play the part of Leonard's dad. And every scene and character interaction he was in was great.

It wasn't bad, didn't really see much of Penny's family? Funny to see Katey SagaL as Penny's mom, dejvu PEg Bunndy LOL.
Not sure how this season will play out, but I suspect it might be the last one? After 10 seasons I think its reached it high point?In any case will see:

Howard becoming a dad this season
What happens with their invention they made
Perhaps Sheldon & Amy getting married?
Raj finally perhaps finding the right woman?
Perhaps some type of relationship between Sheldon's mom and Lenard's dad? After all it was Lenard that said he see's Shedlon as a brother more then a friend?

Katey Segal has played Penny's mom before in the series "8 Simple Rules" with John Ritter. His last show. So it wasn't any stretch for her to play her mom in this show either.:oldwink

I guess I must have forgot from last year, but what happened to Bernadette's baby?

CBS, et al, is in the same situation NBC was in with Friends. If you remember, NBC was so divoid of new ideas that it renewed Friends at the cost of paying the cast so much it could not posibably make money. I could have literally gone off the air for a half-hour per week and been better off.

That is the money these people will ask for. CBS is not NBC. It is #1 and will remain #1. Look for the show to wrap up this year, pretty close to as outlined above.

While I would love to see Big Bang Theory end, and I might just quit watching it after this season, if the cast knows whats good for them they will resign at any cost. Other than Johnny Galecki going back to minor roles in movies and TV and Kaley Cuoco riding her looks for another 10-15 years, I think the rest of the cast will fade into obscurity once the series ends. So they might as well make their millions now and keep the gravy train going until in runs dry.

Sad to say, the new idea void that is modern Hollywood some previous unknown who got lucky and stuck in a sitcom that hit will always get at least one more bite at the apple. Just look at the talent free cast of Friends. Kevin James even has a creepy new sit com where he (age 50) plays a retired cop, with a wife (age 40) and two daughters (ages 23 and 15). Tim Allen. The cast of Seinfeld. Ted Danson. It is the way it works. Each will get at least one show to fail at.