Black Ops II

dont24

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 20, 2004
MA
I'm sure alot of gamers here are getiing it. I pre-ordered, but not not coming in for a couple of days.
I usually pick up 2 copies of COD games for 360, since myself and my 2 kids play. Off the shelf at Walmart ( not a pre-order ) has the Nuketown 2025 code.
Looks like all initial copies being sent out have the code. Not just the pre-orders.

Mine should be waiting for me at my house when I get home. I'm psyched. Reviews have been positive with the campaign getting some good marks, good multiplayer, and more zombies, although some reviewers have noted that zombies has taken a step back in this release, but I almost never play Zombies and it sounds like it's something that Treyarch can easily fix with DLC later. I hope my mother in law doesn't get too mad as I FULLY intend of trying this out on my new kickass surround sound system. I was playing Halo 4 on it the other day and it was like heaven..

Should be waiting on me when I get home. Looking forward to it for multiplayer. I doubt I even try the campaign, havent on the past two.

I work from home on Tuesdays. The temptation is there to crack it open during lunch.

Samsclub, etc.. Maybe $55. Everywhere else $60. I'll bet this weekend may be some local deals out there.
The best pre-order deal I found was $12 off from NewEgg.

** Just noticed Toysrus has a deal. 2 copies for $90

Last edited:
Been hitting F5 on the UPS website waiting to see if my copy has been delivered. After looking at my old orders it looks like they typically deliver between 3 and 4 pm to my place. Since I leave work at 3:30 this may work out well for me.

update: Of COURSE it's 415 and today of all days the guy decides to come later than usual. More annoyed because I skipped going to the gym. Guess I'll do some dumbells while I wait.

Last edited:
I'm leaving work right now to go pickup my preorder from GameStop and play. I'll be jumping straight online to play with my old college buddies. With all the big games coming out this holiday season I probably won't play campaign but partying up with my old college buddies for COD is great. Most of them live in other states so I don't get to see them anymore. It almost brings me back to the drunken afternoons in the old apartment.

I know you don't pay full price for these games for the single player, but wow, the Vita COD single player campaign can be completed in about an hour apparently.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Had a great time playing online with friends all night. I still prefer the party chat system on the Xbox that automatically keeps me and my friends in our own private chat on and the same team but the people I planned on playing with were getting it for PS3 so that's what I went with. That being said they have improved on the PS3 party system for BLOPS2. Now you can just push the square button to mute everyone in the lobby except for your party. There is no option to leave this as the default so you have to do it almost every game but it's easier than muting each player individually. It would be nice if they would get party chat built right into the PS3 like the 360s system but Sony has announced that this won't happen. Apparently the divided ram system the PS3 uses doesn't allow for system level private chat or the ability to stream your own music while gaming. I use both of those features all the time on my 360.

Just played a few hours of Zombies. I never really gave zombies a chance on the past games. If you have 4 friends with mics this can be a blast. Me and my old college buddies were yelling and laughing the whole time. It's pretty funny watching your buddy run past you with 10 burning zombies right on his heels. I think it does a good job of making you work to find more guns and ammo. It keeps you feeling desperate the whole time once you get past the first few rounds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts