BUSTED! Deflategate: Pats deliberately did it!

"We have concluded that it is more probable than not that Jim McNally (the Officials Locker Room attendant for the Patriots) and John Jastremski (an equipment assistant for the Patriots) participated in a deliberate effort to release air from Patriots game balls after the balls were examined by the referee.

"Based on the evidence, it also is our view that it is more probable than not that Tom Brady (the quarterback for the Patriots) was at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities of McNally and Jastremski involving the release of air from Patriots game balls," the report reads...

Big big difference between "Probable" and "deliberately".

Even if they "deliberately" deflated the balls, it has no impact on the beating the Pats gave the Colts (considering the Pats scored more with "appropriate" balls). They won the game on superior defense and coaching.

The only irritant of this stinker is the NY media, and Rex Ryan, will have something to bitch about for the next 5 weeks.

Big big difference between "Probable" and "deliberately".

Even if they "deliberately" deflated the balls, it has no impact on the beating the Pats gave the Colts (considering the Pats scored more with "appropriate" balls). They won the game on superior defense and coaching.

The only irritant of this stinker is the NY media, and Rex Ryan, will have something to bitch about for the next 5 weeks.

The real reason I laugh is because this is the 2nd time they have been "caught cheating" and the NFL does not have the testicular fortitude to do anything about it. I love Kraft but he is too buddy-buddy with the commissioner and that creates a conflict of interest. WILL the commissioner have the balls to do something if the Pats REALLY did something serious? I say HELL no.

Who cares... we won the SB anyways.

S*** IT Wells!

You would if your teams was someone from the AFC East and had been "caught cheating" again in the last 10 years. You would have a cow that the league does nothing 'to those stinking JETS won the Super Bowl after getting caught cheating again'.

Looking at as a NON-Patriot fan.

Key word is "probably" as in we know you did it but we can't prove it and unfortunately/fortunately they havent proven manure...
Go ask Haller how he feels about being accused without solid evidence!

I am only saying that IF you were not a Pats fan, you would be upset after a team in your division got caught "again" for cheating.

Failure to put any blame on Officiating crew nullifies any validity to this story. Blame everyone but the one group of people who's responsibility it is to monitor just this issue. Was this story a complete fabrication just to keep NFL in spotlight through the off season? I say YES. If you want to point fingers how can you exclude the ref's? I have NEVER seen a ballboy place a ball after a play.

I am only saying that IF you were not a Pats fan, you would be upset after a team in your division got caught "again" for cheating.

Kraft, Brady and BB didnt all put on hoodies and rub a crystal balls looking for was to "cheat" ie- knowingly violate a competition rule.
If there was monkey business going on behind the scenes, I suspect it was more based on comfort then "cheating".

I havent thrown enough footballs to know what 11.5 to 13 PSI feels like but having dribbled enough basketballs, I prefer a harder than heck ball as it bounces way faster/harder. Now is that cheating?

Failure to put any blame on Officiating crew nullifies any validity to this story. Blame everyone but the one group of people who's responsibility it is to monitor just this issue. Was this story a complete fabrication just to keep NFL in spotlight through the off season? I say YES. If you want to point fingers how can you exclude the ref's? I have NEVER seen a ballboy place a ball after a play.

Deflategate is the NFL's way of keeping New York sports journalist employed because they don't have anything to write about at home.

I was trying to make you feel better because I didnt dare say RAIDERS!

No worries at all. I just think there is a conflict of interest where the League would not do anything. Even if they DID do something really bad. Notice how OTHER teams get punished for infractions? SMH

Kraft, Brady and BB didnt all put on hoodies and rub a crystal balls looking for was to "cheat" ie- knowingly violate a competition rule.
If there was monkey business going on behind the scenes, I suspect it was more based on comfort then "cheating".

I havent thrown enough footballs to know what 11.5 to 13 PSI feels like but having dribbled enough basketballs, I prefer a harder than heck ball as it bounces way faster/harder. Now is that cheating?

LOL! Nevermind... can't compete with rose colored glasses.

Being objective here... key work was "probable" since they'd didn't have any tangible evidence to make a firm conclusion.
You can't throw the book on someone on mere suspicion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts