Cam Newton ruled eligible.

Based on the information available to the reinstatement staff at this time, we do not have sufficient evidence that Cam Newton or anyone from Auburn was aware of this activity, which led to his reinstatement.
They didn't say he's cleared of the allegations. It's apparent that the NCAA didn't want to make a rush to judgement and screw up the BCS/bowl games, or most likely didn't have enough time to do a proper investigation now. After the season is over, they'll have all the time they need...

Latest News - NCAA.org

this has been out there for almost a year. Not one allegation against Auburn. Not one. I have said before that if Auburn (my school) was dumb enough to pay for Cam, they deserved to get slammed.

mccoyrj said:
Regardless of the outcome, I think anyone with common sense knows what more than likely went down. Has this type of thing happened before, most definitely. Will it happen again, you can bet your ass on it. It's the NCAA and it's big dollars now. You'd have to be very naive to think it's all up front and clean.

A dad ask for pay at one school and the kid goes to another school for no pay has happened before??

Would you please post a link.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)