Can I use Hopper for RV?

You can definitely put a Hopper in an RV but if you have a Tailgater and intend on using that then the only receiver compatible is the VIP211 but other than that you should not have any issues connecting a Hopper in an RV.

If you use the hopper in the rv, you have to have a node also. If using an auto dish dome, then this is not a very good solution for you. If a manual dish, or one of the winegard pop ups, you would be fine.

If you use the hopper in the rv, you have to have a node also. If using an auto dish dome, then this is not a very good solution for you. If a manual dish, or one of the winegard pop ups, you would be fine.
Right, RV dome dishes won't work with a Hopper. You'll need to use a rooftop Winegard Travler automatic dish or a portable DISH Pro Plus 500, 1000.2, or 1000.4.

More RV-specific info here:
http://www.rvseniormoments.com/tech-docs/dish-tv-for-rvs/

Many of the above responses are accurate. I had 2 H2ks in my RV with a portable 1000.2 WA. Dishes with less than 3 LNBs are problematic at least in the west. As mentioned above you can't mix Hoppers and non hoppers on one account, except for the 211/411 series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)