Canadian Sat in Central CA

hfernandez

Jun 13, 2007
Looking into this system and would like to be up and running by July. Need info and get pointed in the right direction to get started. I would like HD networks and NFL for sure. Have installed my own systems in the past (Dish 61.5 110/119 148) with good results. I know this system can be tricky for installation.

Thanks HFF

Soledad, CA 93960

pappy97

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Dec 19, 2006
Looking into this system and would like to be up and running by July. Need info and get pointed in the right direction to get started. I would like HD networks and NFL for sure. Have installed my own systems in the past (Dish 61.5 110/119 148) with good results. I know this system can be tricky for installation.

Thanks HFF

Soledad, CA 93960

I'm in Northern CA and I have Starchoice. Don't even bother thinking about Bell ExpressVu, their footprint doesn't cover CA anymoe. But in Soledad you can easily get Starchoice with a good view of the Southern Sky (sounds like you have it, and sat install experience).

I recommend contacting a broker such as kusat.com. They can set you up with equipment and also offer a broker service to subscribe to Starchoice. You can go to the starchoice website to see what kind of programming you want.

Clancy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 3, 2006
When you apply for your Star Choice system try and have the Pacific Time Zone set up for your guide.
Get the Star Choice dish # 75E which is 36"x26" and uses a 2" OD pole mount.
Star Choice does not have all Sunday day games of NFL but by using their feeds from Buffalo,NY ; Detroit ; and Seattle this gives you the Fox and CBS cities from there plus quite a few different games from many Canadian cities .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)