Can't access my billing

Really hope they get this issue resolved.I use firefox only.Its the second most used browser and growing everyday so Dish.com needs to work with it.

IE.jpg

I haven't heard anything else about the problem, only "IT knows about, and is working on it".

also can't load

I'm also seeing this problem. The problem is, all I have is a mac, and remote access only works with firefox...so if it's not working on firefox, I can't watch anything!

I'm also seeing this problem. The problem is, all I have is a mac, and remote access only works with firefox...so if it's not working on firefox, I can't watch anything!

I have a Mac as well. You can use Safari to view DRA, you just have to force it into 32-bit mode to use the Sling plugin. Make sure Safari is closed, highlight (but don't open) Safari in your Applications folder and press the "command/Apple" and "I" keys. That will bring up an info window for Safari, check the "open in 32-bit mode" option and the next time you open Safari you should be able to view DRA with no problem. If/when they ever restore Firefox support you can go back and uncheck that option for Safari to return to 64-bit mode. Hope that helps.

Really hope they get this issue resolved.I use firefox only.Its the second most used browser and growing everyday so Dish.com needs to work with it.

Have you tried Google Chrome 10?.I just downloaded it and it's a faster browser than IE9 or FF4(I have all three on my desktop).:D

I sent in a request yesterday to see if Dish Network could enable Google Chrome in their Connectivity Tool in the 922 area under requirements.Because for those wanting to use the 922 the fastest browser will produce the best results for those looking into using Dish Network's VIP922.:)

Have you tried Google Chrome 10?.I just downloaded it and it's a faster browser than IE9 or FF4(I have all three on my desktop).:D

I sent in a request yesterday to see if Dish Network could enable Google Chrome in their Connectivity Tool in the 922 area under requirements.Because for those wanting to use the 922 the fastest browser will produce the best results for those looking into using Dish Network's VIP922.:)

Google Chrome is so full of holes I could throw a wildcat through it and never touch a limb.:) They are very very obtrusive when it comes to your privacy hence no Google Chrome for me.IE is bloated and almost as bad as Chrome when it comes to security.

Google Chrome is so full of holes I could throw a wildcat through it and never touch a limb.:) They are very very obtrusive when it comes to your privacy hence no Google Chrome for me.IE is bloated and almost as bad as Chrome when it comes to security.

Is it?.If that's true don't think B of A would have even enable it on their website,but they did.

The fact is no matter which browser you choose if you don't back it up with a very good security program your playing with fire especially if you do online banking.:eek::)

Is it?.If that's true don't think B of A would have even enable it on their website,but they did.

The fact is no matter which browser you choose if you don't back it up with a very good security program your playing with fire especially if you do online banking.:eek::)

Off topic I know...but there is plenty of information on how google is very open with our private/personal information.The choice is yours but for me no google.

Glad to see dishonline working again!

For what it is worth I downloaded Firefox 4 and I am watching my 922 dvr threw sling in another window as I type this

For what it is worth I downloaded Firefox 4 and I am watching my 922 dvr threw sling in another window as I type this

Hmmm...on a Mac I'm able to log in to my account again with Firefox 4, but even after forcing into 32-bit mode for the Sling plugin it causes FF4 to crash when the plugin loads. I guess Mac users have to stay with FF3 or use 32-bit Safari until they update the Sling plugin for FF4.

Why can't the FCC step in and do something about this! LIN at it again!

CSR no help in resolving PPV question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)