Can't record or use skip buttons on CBS CS HD

I am seeing the same thing here using live buffer. I've not tried a recording, but the buffer weirdness happens here as well. Skip back and it goes to beginning of buffer, but will not play... goes to back to live when you hit play. There's a bug here somewhere. I'm on Eastern Arc as well.
Matt will sort it out for us ;)

I am seeing the same thing here using live buffer. I've not tried a recording, but the buffer weirdness happens here as well. Skip back and it goes to beginning of buffer, but will not play... goes to back to live when you hit play. There's a bug here somewhere. I'm on Eastern Arc as well.
Matt will sort it out for us ;)

I had the same exact problem (in fact the 722k froze and I had to reboot it). I'll figure out what's going on. Anyone seeing this on any other channels?

Thanks for the update Matt! Channel 152 is the only channel I've seen the problem on so far. If I see it on any other channel, I'll post the info here.

I have been on the road and have not had the chance to respond until now. I am glad to see that the problem is with dish network and not with my system. I hope that dish can fix this soon.

BTW, As I said before, this is only happening on this one channel (as far as I know).

Thanks everyone for taking the time to respond!

Last edited:
EA, VIP612, watched Uconn last night, I did not have any problems pausing and going back. I did not record anything,.

I recorded a few minutes of the BB game on 152. When I tired to play back the recording it would not play. It jumped to the end. I have a 622 with 6.33 on EA.

I just tried again, and I am still seeing the same problems. I cannot record this channel (well...it records, but it will not play back), and the skip back/forward buttons do not work on live TV. The problem is still only on channel 152, CBS CS HD.

Are the Dish Engineers aware of this problem? Any word on the status of this issue?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts