can't see what's on my dvr

ronfelder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
south jersey
I am using Dish Online, formerly Dish Remote Access. Well until recently i've been able to view what is available on my dvr in addtion to viewing live tv. I no longer am able to see what's available on my DVR let alone watch it. When you click on the tab "My recordings" It only shows you the option of adding a timer. This has been occuring on my pc and my girlfriend's pc. If you attempt to view what's on 'my dvr" on an I phone you can see what is available on the dvr and view it.

What gives? Is there something wrong with the web site. My Hopper is connected to the internet as I previously stated am able to view live tv.

Thanks.

I am using Dish Online, formerly Dish Remote Access. Well until recently i've been able to view what is available on my dvr in addtion to viewing live tv. I no longer am able to see what's available on my DVR let alone watch it. When you click on the tab "My recordings" It only shows you the option of adding a timer. This has been occuring on my pc and my girlfriend's pc. If you attempt to view what's on 'my dvr" on an I phone you can see what is available on the dvr and view it.

What gives? Is there something wrong with the web site. My Hopper is connected to the internet as I previously stated am able to view live tv.

Thanks.

This is a known issue that is being worked on. Selecting Refresh below receiver drop down should correct this issue.

I've experienced the same thing, but only on ONE of my 3 DVR's: the 922. However, I can see all recordings, etc. on my 722 & 722K. I suppose I shall try again, but appreciate that Dish is aware and working on it.

I refreshed per your instructions. I did it on my girlfriend's laptop and all the shows came up for display. I then went online with Dish online on my desktop and looked at my dvr and the shows were there automatically. Seems like the list only needed to be refreshed once.

During the time I had the problem I discovered that the Hopper had lost interenet connection. I tried doing a resetby doing a reset of the connection. It wouldn't connect. So i power cycled my wirelss gaming adapter and that problem was fixed.

thanks for the help.

This is a known issue that is being worked on. Selecting Refresh below receiver drop down should correct this issue.

I really hope they get the issue worked out soon. I experience this probably 30% of the time I use Dish Online, and it's extremely frustrating. Selecting "refresh" has rarely worked for me. It either comes back with the same behavior, or comes back and says it can't connect to the DVR. This *never* happened with Dish Remote Access, so it's extremely unlikely that it's my internet connection. And the chances of my internet connection going out 30% of the time I use Dish Online is also highly unlikely.

When I log into my Dish Online account via my iPad app or through the Dish website I do not see my local HD channels. It shows the correct SD channels but shows the HD channels from other markets. Is there anyway to correct this?

When I log into my Dish Online account via my iPad app or through the Dish website I do not see my local HD channels. It shows the correct SD channels but shows the HD channels from other markets. Is there anyway to correct this?

I am having the exact same issue.

Mine does this on my iPhone about half the time. If I click the filters button and then select "everything" even though I was already on everything it reloads and my correct locals show up.

king3pj said:
Mine does this on my iPhone about half the time. If I click the filters button and then select "everything" even though I was already on everything it reloads and my correct locals show up.

I tried that but it didn't help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)