Caprica -- *** Series Cancelled ***

I agree, best one yet and I'm definitely interested now... :)

The de-rez thing was a bit too Tron-ish for my taste - almost a rip-off of the concept in Tron - but it only detracted from the episode a little bit for me. The arm tearing-off scene was rather gripping (no pun intended).

The article referred to young William Adama becoming Commander Adama in BSG... I think that is a mistake. This is 60 some years before the first cylon war. That was many years before the second war in BSG... I always assumed the one in Caprica was either the Dad or Grandfather.

If it is only about 6 years before the first war, those cylon factories really got busy. That is a lot of production from the first prototype that they cannot seem to replicate now.

Well went back and reviewed the pilots of BSG and Caprica. Caprica says 58 years before the fall. BSG is over 40 years since they heard from the cylons. So one assumes the first war starts and ends by 18 years after this time on Caprica.

So under this timeline Commander Adama is about 70 at the start of BSG.

I watched BSG "Someone to Watch Over Me" Friday night where Boomer showed the Chief her VR World, Caprica is laying the ground work for this... caps of my favorite parts of this episode...

Attachments

• U86.jpg
    U86.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Tamara.jpg
    Tamara.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 119

The Outcasts

TBS cancels 'Lopez Tonight'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts