Caprica -- *** Series Cancelled ***

long_time_DNC

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, where it rains a lot...
Too slow?? They couldn't have been watching the same episode we were then, I agree...they must've been texting the whole time. :D

The pace really only slowed down in one part, and that was for some character development and staging another plotline. Otherwise, I thought it moved along quite well...

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Daniels last word was funny. :D

Attachments

• Zoe's Dog.jpg
    Zoe's Dog.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

meStevo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 20, 2004
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
And most predictable. Wife and I are so bored with this show. If we didn't watch BSG I'm not sure we'd have gotten more than 2-3 episodes in. They need to fast forward to the first war or something.

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
I can barely deal with this "no where train". Funny, I WANT to like it, I keep watching. But no joy. Thank goodness next week is season finale (maybe series?).

Last edited:

Jimmy 440

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 7, 2008
Matawan New Jersey
Next week is the Season Finale ? This show is dragging and dragging.It's NOT going anyplace.It's no further along in the plot than it was 2 weeks ago.I can do without all this hollow vitrual reality stuff.I can't stand much more of this.

long_time_DNC

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, where it rains a lot...
I agree. It is slow, but I do like it. And yes, much better than SGU.

I'll be looking forward to Caprica's 2nd half, that's for sure, whereas I'm ambivalent about SGU's return. They bought themselves 4 more hours from me after their season finale (when was that, 6 months ago?), but if they don't pick up the pace, that timer's toast.

As for Caprica...I like it too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)