CBS stations return to DISH

Charlie did say that losing TNT/TBS and/or CBS to a dispute is a grave concern for Dish Network and CEO of Dish Network said the same thing especially when Time Warner lost a lot of people when they had their dispute. And then on top of that Dish Network has lost people this year and not gained new subscribers I think Dish Network should carefully think these disputes over with.

Is it just me or does CBS sound like that dumb parent who keeps letting their kid get away with doing something bad. "Either you agree to our terms or we're going to pull the channels...OK we'll give you an extension. But when that's up, so help you if you don't agree...OK, here's another extension..." S*** or get off the pot already!!!
HAHAHA!
So true

That annoys the piss out of me. The parents who discipline their kid like a wrestling referee. Now you better behave before I count to 3......1......2.......now will you knock it off? 1......2......

(the referee in wrestling always does 1,2,3,4,now ____ knock it off. 1,2,3, (rinse repeat)

It is a little like crying wolf, but I think neither wants it to happen yet it seems neither is giving in on something being discussed.

so now CBS kinda shot themsleves in the foot with the extension. After all their commercial said "you will miss this weekends SEC championship game and NFL Football".
Yeah it mentions big bang and ncis but sports is the big thing for cbs

i heard that i went to bed about 1130 last night hoping it would end by then try to stay up and watch the bears got their butts kicked.i hope this is coming to the end maybe they can handle nexstar next.

I just heard (unconfirmed) that they are close, and basically now it is coming down to the wording of some things.

That to me says the money aspect is or is near being resolved.

Of course this in unconfirmed and should just be considered a rumor.

Because somebody always needs to say something negative, let me be the first to ask "how much is this going to cost us????" :biggrin

WBZ and WSBK in Boston is gone too! Goodbye Dish. I've already placed my order with Comcast. I don't like it but Dish seems to experience more lost stations than any other provider around my area.

Reactions: Mr Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)