CBS stations return to DISH

After 7 days I have already watched and skipped the comercials anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Chrome.

Anyone else notice Auto-Hop missing from new CBS PTAT recordings?
I noticed that last week's Big Bang Theory didn't have AutoHop and presumed it was a glitch. Forgot all about this coming on.... But wait, my CBS is not owned-and-operated by CBS. Those weren't supposed to be affected.

Our CBS is not OO. Noticed that some recent CBS shows haven't gotten autohop but it's hard to tell if it's just a normal miss or due to the new agreement. Either way, will probably just delete CBS timers on my Hopper. When autohop and PTA are negotiated to worthlessness I will cancel Dish.

Our CBS is not OO. Noticed that some recent CBS shows haven't gotten autohop but it's hard to tell if it's just a normal miss or due to the new agreement. Either way, will probably just delete CBS timers on my Hopper. When autohop and PTA are negotiated to worthlessness I will cancel Dish.
PTAT isn't affected, only the auto-hop feature.
And if you cancel Dish, where will you go that has those features working? IOW, I don't understand your logic.

As much as like AutoHop, a not likely disappearance would certainly not be a deal breaker. I survived without it before it came to be.

Reactions: satjay
Our CBS is not OO. Noticed that some recent CBS shows haven't gotten autohop but it's hard to tell if it's just a normal miss or due to the new agreement.
I still have eight days of CBS PTAT programs. The last day CBS AutoHop has worked is three programs on Tuesday 24 February. Wednesday 25 February thru Tuesday 3 March, no CBS AutoHop.

All CBS will be affected. Autohop is not gone. Just won't work until 7 days after the broadcast.
Doesn't do me any good. We stay fairly current watching programs in My Recordings. We of course get behind during the week but most of the time get caught up on the weekend.

Doesn't do me any good. We stay fairly current watching programs in My Recordings. We of course get behind during the week but most of the time get caught up on the weekend.
Same here. By Sunday I am all caught up on my shows and I delete as I go ,so I will probably never see auto hop on Cbs shows. Doesn't really matter to me ,because I mostly watch my shows on my I-pad at work and there is no auto hop anyway.

Same, I even watched Hawaii 5-0 last night without it. Tryed holding out, but finally said screw it, but I think that was CBS's point. As long as I have the skip forward button, I am a happy customer. Plus, I still have autohop on the other stations I rarely watch.

A few years ago, I'd wait the 7 days, but current CBS programming just isn't as compelling to me anymore. I'm trying out a base Roamio now and it can handle OTA pretty good. And $12.50 a month isn't bad for a better guide than Dish/Tribune.

Same, I even watched Hawaii 5-0 last night without it. Tryed holding out, but finally said screw it, but I think that was CBS's point. As long as I have the skip forward button, I am a happy customer. Plus, I still have autohop on the other stations I rarely watch.
Same here, CBS is our most watched network. We are too excited to watch our favorite shows and can't wait 7 days to view them. We have tried, but no luck. :coco Maybe someday this will all blow over in the distance far far future we will have immediate AutoHop and all channels. Doesn't hurt to wish!! :eeek

Reactions: ChadT41
Three days was reasonable. 7 days is completely ludicrous. Can't believe Dish negotiated such a BAD deal. They better have gotten the channels for FREE! This is a real disappointment. Very poor deal this one is. I'm already seeing where we have 2 new programs and neither have autohop. That's just crazy. Not happy with this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)