Changing Paramount+ billing from Annually to Monthly

For those who wish to know, Paramount Gift Cards are 15% off this weekend at Best Buy, so $100 becomes $85, that means you can get the year long commercial free plan for that $85 dollars.

Well worth it, translate into roughly $7 a month for the year.
I wasn't sure if these would work with the annual plan, but I guess your post answers my question.

Well, so far, the gift card isn't working. Sigh. I'll give it a little time and try again.
Figured it out. It was a simple copy/paste error. My mac was copying an extra character from from the website with the PIN. When I typed in the PIN number manually, it worked fine.

Reactions: TheKrell
I'll piggyback on this thread rather than start a new one for this related issue:
I seem to be in some kind of account limbo. I canceled my monthly sub last Thursday (set to expire May 2) to take advantage of a 25% off deal on annual subs (deal available through May 5). I've received confirmation emails for both my cancellation and expiration, but I'm still able to stream, and there are no options in my account to sign up, restart, or switch to annual. On my account page, next to Paramount+ Plan, it's blank. Sure, I can ride out the free streaming as long as it lasts, but I don't want to miss the promo deal. Anyone else have similar experiences? I've signed out and back in, cleared cookies, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts