Changing Paramount+ billing from Annually to Monthly

I was able to add Showtime to my annual plan back in September easily enough.
Weird. In my account (subbed directly through P+), it's only ever said, "The SHOWTIME bundle cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. For more info, visit our FAQ." (I checked at the time the bundle was announced.) And under Edit Plan, I can only drop to the Essential annual plan.

Weird. In my account (subbed directly through P+), it's only ever said, "The SHOWTIME bundle cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. For more info, visit our FAQ." (I checked at the time the bundle was announced.) And under Edit Plan, I can only drop to the Essential annual plan.
It says that on mine also, but I received 50% off the annual plan (code) and paid for it with Gift Cards, so I do not know if that has something to do with it.

They are changing how to access Showtime this summer, basically to where who can access Showtime programming in the P+ app, pricing supposed to be $2 more for the Commercial Version and $5 for the Commercial Free Plan.

It says that on mine also, but I received 50% off the annual plan (code) and paid for it with Gift Cards, so I do not know if that has something to do with it.

They are changing how to access Showtime this summer, basically to where who can access Showtime programming in the P+ app, pricing supposed to be $2 more for the Commercial Version and $5 for the Commercial Free Plan.

I got the 50% off discount as well for the commercial-free annual plan (expiring March 2). I'm planning to renew for a year, but I would consider doing a year with Showtime, depending on the price, if it was available.

Based on the FAQs, it looks like I should cancel (let it expire) in order to see the Showtime bundle option.

Can I use a promo code with the Paramount+ and SHOWTIME bundle?
Sorry, because the Paramount+ and SHOWTIME bundle is offered at a special low price, it cannot be combined with any other promotional offers, discounts, or codes.

If you're an existing Paramount+ subscriber who is currently using a promotional offer, discount, or code, you must wait until it expires before you can add the SHOWTIME bundle.

I got a deal through Apple some time back for CBS All-Access Premium with Showtime for $9.99/mo. It’s still in effect, but I don’t know if it is available for new subscribers.

The $0.99 deal (for two months) via Prime is now on through March 7. I just cancelled so I don't renew tomorrow for 1-year at the regular price from P+. I'll switch over to getting it from Prime, and just go month to month after the first two discounted months until another deal comes along.

Reactions: TheKrell
Reactions: Foxbat
The $0.99 deal (for two months) via Prime is now on through March 7. I just cancelled so I don't renew tomorrow for 1-year at the regular price from P+. I'll switch over to getting it from Prime, and just go month to month after the first two discounted months until another deal comes along.
I have thought about doing that. I have cancelled, as of the 4th.

The BIRTHDAY and (I assume) BETWEEN (1 free month) codes work for previous customers, though your current subscription has to be expired.

As soon as I got the expiration email notice for my annual sub, I went to the Paramount+ website (still logged in), clicked the sign up button on the homepage, selected the monthly Premium sub, and it automatically gave me the BIRTHDAY code offer at checkout.

Thanks guys for reminding me to go thru what I haven't been using of late ...
Paramount + I haven't watched in awhile even though I have been paying for it (4.99).
I just went to turn it off and got a month Free by staying ...

I thought I'd see about these options you guys were talking about ... I am going to watch Picard soon, but want to wait till theres more out.
Only problem I have, is seeing I ok'd the Free month, they won't let me change to Add Free .. they say that IF I change to add free, I will lose and discounts or free offers ...

How do I go to Ad Free then .... thats the biggest reason to stream as far as I'm concerned.

You should be able to switch to Premium ($9.99) from the website. I could. I just could not switch from annual to monthly.

If they would bring Picard out in a Binge form, I would without a doubt, but seeing the Streaming companies want to keep thier subs for as many months as possible, they started bringing them out weekly ... Ugh

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
If they would bring Picard out in a Binge form, I would without a doubt, but seeing the Streaming companies want to keep thier subs for as many months as possible, they started bringing them out weekly ... Ugh
You could wait until all of the episodes are out and then binge them. There may be enough for you on there to make it worthwhile to go a month at a time to just spend $9.99 periodically.

You could wait until all of the episodes are out and then binge them. There may be enough for you on there to make it worthwhile to go a month at a time to just spend $9.99 periodically.
Thats what I'll probably try to do, unless I just decide I want to watch it before they all come out ....
I just need to stay out of the Picard thread. :oldfrown

I have thought about doing that. I have cancelled, as of the 4th.
If you had gotten in on that Birthday deal that ended on the 7th, you could have had three premium months for $6, making it cheaper to watch week to week,

For those who wish to know, Paramount Gift Cards are 15% off this weekend at Best Buy, so $100 becomes $85, that means you can get the year long commercial free plan for that $85 dollars.

Well worth it, translate into roughly $7 a month for the year.

Reactions: ncted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)