Changing Zip Code for Satellite Locals

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
"I've moved and need to update my service address. The equipment is already installed and working at the new address. Please leave my MAILING ADDRESS the same."

OR

"Hello, I noticed that my service address is listed incorrectly on www.mydish.com can you update that for me?" If they ask "Have you moved?" Just say "No, the equipment is here any working. Please leave my MAILING ADDRESS the same."

It's alot easier through chat.

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
"I've moved and need to update my service address. The equipment is already installed and working at the new address. Please leave my MAILING ADDRESS the same."

OR

"Hello, I noticed that my service address is listed incorrectly on www.mydish.com can you update that for me?" If they ask "Have you moved?" Just say "No, the equipment is here any working. Please leave my MAILING ADDRESS the same."

It's alot easier through chat.
OK. My daughter will never understand all this. LOL

comfortably_numb

Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
Where is a Channel/Stations List for the different zones, example what is available in the Omaha, Nebraska zone?

Dish.com/locals and put in an Omaha zip code.

PS- Omaha is a good one because it has 2 PBS stations and gives you 6 baseball teams, but you have to use an Iowa zip code (such as Hamburg Iowa 51640)

I used to "live" in Omaha and I enjoyed my stay :D

LQQK

Just The Basic Facts
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 29, 2004
Lincoln, Nebraska
Dish.com/locals and put in an Omaha zip code.

PS- Omaha is a good one because it has 2 PBS stations and gives you 6 baseball teams, but you have to use an Iowa zip code (such as Hamburg Iowa 51640)

I used to "live" in Omaha and I enjoyed my stay :D

The Omaha block is what I want. So, I'll have to claim I live in Hamburg Iowa instead of my current Lincoln Address but tell them I still get my mail here?

comfortably_numb

Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
61D8EA2E-779A-465F-AC19-B4ECBE4A3F5A.png

comfortably_numb

Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
Don't forget you need a full street address for the "moved" location. I like to find a trailer park in the town I'm "moving" to, then find a number not in use. Like 123 Spring St, Hamburg IA. If Dish says the address didn't pop up, tell them it's a new house.

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Don't forget you need a full street address for the "moved" location. I like to find a trailer park in the town I'm "moving" to, then find a number not in use. Like 123 Spring St, Hamburg IA. If Dish says the address didn't pop up, tell them it's a new house.
In my daughter's situation down in Texas, her physical street name and address are correct, but the city and zip code are not correct. Wonder how that got by with DISH!

LQQK

Just The Basic Facts
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 29, 2004
Lincoln, Nebraska
I tried the List from the Links...When I check, Nebraska, Lincoln or North Platte I get a list of Stations, when I check Omaha I get nothing, Why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts