Channel 5500 HD Theater Flaky

AKGolf

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Edmond, OK
Anyone else having problems? I contacted E* and they recommended I contact my local dealer and get my dish calibrated. That doesn't make sense to me since there are other channels on that transponder that are fine.

Anyone else having problems? I contacted E* and they recommended I contact my local dealer and get my dish calibrated. That doesn't make sense to me since there are other channels on that transponder that are fine.

It's not you dish. Mine is doing the same thing here in Soldotna. I switched to channel 5710, the channel listed as test, and it comes in fine. Must be the transponder or something else in the feed.

Isn't there a dishquality e-mail address that puts these problems in the technical area?

It's not you dish. Mine is doing the same thing here in Soldotna. I switched to channel 5710, the channel listed as test, and it comes in fine. Must be the transponder or something else in the feed.

Isn't there a dishquality e-mail address that puts these problems in the technical area?

My local dealer is also having the same problem. I'll contact E* again and let them know we all need our systems re-calibrated.

I contacted E* about this earlier in the week and again once I determined it wasn't just me. Both times the CSR said that channel 5500 doesn't exist and that I should be watching HD Theater on 5333? I explained that the Alaska HD package channels are in the 5500 range and both insisted that those channels didn't exist or would be going away? I finally convinced the CSR to at least open a trouble ticket.

So why all of a sudden are the CSRs not aware of the Alaska HD package?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts