Channel lists wont complete

lmulrich

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 28, 2012
United States
I have a OTA module with my hopper and it wont let me add more channels to my list. i go to edit the list and click on them and it puts the checkmark on the channel i want then i got over and save it and hit guide and its not there. when i go back in to edit it its there with the check mark but after a while it becomes unchecked but never shows up in the Guide. I have tried to reset the box but it don't make no difference. is there any limitations to the number of channels on each satellite?

Do they show up in the "My OTA Channels" guide? Anyway, I might suggest clearing all you locals, and rescan.

I am starting to have the same problem. Some of my OTA channels are removed from my list and I can not add them back.

Hope this bug is on a list somewhere to be resolved.

Ewwww! I guess I'm pretty lucky so far, but I sure hope they fix this bug AND let us add one local at a t time ("This Feature Coming Soon") to the list instead of having to do a complete rescan. It really can be a PITA when our market has only added ONE or TWO new channels I want to add. The Scan also erases all the custom labels for my OTA's. Did I say that was a PITA? Yeah, I did.

DISH Discloses that it now has a Non Disclosure Agreement with Sprint

Reliability of the Hopper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)