Chattanooga HD Locals - Today?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

leehound

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2007
East Tennessee
I talked to a CSR a week ago at Directv, and he said that Chattanooga should be getting HD locals the 29th (today). They don't appear to be on yet. I called again today and the CSR said that she got a memo stating the same thing. Anybody else heard this? Can I believe what they said?

Leehound

Please let us know if they come up. I've been holding off upgrading until the Chattanooga locals are offered in HD.

Have you heard what channels ? Fox 61 is the only one I have trouble getting OTA and the Super Bowl is on Fox. That would be great if it is true because I have not heard a date. The installer that came out last August before the new HD channels said by the end of the year but I did not really believe him.

Last edited:
I checked before coming to work and still no HD I am not surprised. Does anyone have a list of what DMA's have received local HD and those still waiting?

NO HD LOCALS!:mad:

I called again and the CSR had no info on Chattanooga getting HD. I asked him, So the first two I talked to were lying? Of course he didn't have an answere.

Not a happy camper, just wish I knew who to believe. Do some of the CSR's just tell you what you want to hear?

Perhaps they got Chattanooga confused with Knoxville, which got it's HD locals last week?

for what I heard this is the next batch of HD locals from D* for Feb. 6th. Take it for what it's worth...

Louisville, KY,
Cedar Rapids / Waterloo, IA,
Paducah, KY / Cape Girardeau, MO,
Wichita / Hutchinson, KS will all be getting HD locals as of Feb 6th.

Omaha, NE on Feb 13th and Lincoln / Hastings, NE in early May 2008

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)