Contest: Got A C-band Dish? Want to test PLL LNBFs? 3-Day Contest!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
Three Day Contest
Ends July 5th, Midnight PDT

Do you have a 7 1/2' or 2.4M dish or larger? Would you like to win, compare, test and review two Titanium Satellite LNBFs? I want to hear your honest opinion and review the performance and hardware quality of two of our LNBFs, the C1-PLL and the C1W-PLL.

What is the difference? The C1-PLL has WiMAX, 4G LTE, Wide Area WiFi interference filtering with hard cut filter below 3.6GHz and the C1W-PLL is the Wideband version (3.4-4.2GHz) and no filter.

atsa00001.jpg

How do these two LNBFs compare against each other and with your current C-band feedhorn LNB or LNBFs? Receiving more or less channels? Lock onto weak signals better or worse? Signal Quality readings higher or lower? Good hardware build quality or poor? There is no requirement to have interference to enter! :)

One winner will be selected from qualifying entries on Monday, July 6th and will receive a C1-PLL and a C1W-PLL including free shipping anywhere in the US, Canada, Mexico or Caribbean.

Simple to enter: Reply to this thread with: "I have a BUD and want to review, the C1W and C1 PLL, too!" If you wish, also tell us a little about the BUD and post a few photos.

Fine Print: This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. One entry per Member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, July 5, 2015. One winner will be selected at random from valid entries on July 6th, 2015 and posted on this thread. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted winning notification within 10 days of the winner notification posting, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another randomly drawn contestant with a valid entry.

This prize will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address in the US, Canada, Mexico or the Caribbean. The winner is responsible for any brokerage and/or customs fees.

Good Luck! Be sure to check back on July 6th to see if you won!

I appreciate your continued support of - Titanium Satellite and Satellite Guys! Thank you for the opportunity to provide innovative, quality satellite products and excellent customer support!

4th.gif

*Contest SatelliteGuys approved

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a BUD and want to review, the C1W and C1 PLL, too!
BUT I don't want to win, There's absolutely no 3.6Ghz WiMax out here in the boonies, so a review would be revealing very little comparing the two. Could only compare each to the existing DRO LNBF.

BUT there is not much point in my winning either. I also am "in the boonies" - NO WiMAX and NO 4G-LTE here either. We only have 3G service here. You might notice my avatar showing prime focus and offset LNBFs on my 2.4 meter dish. I purchased the dual output C2W-PLL last winter and installed it in the prime focus position (99W) on the 2.4 meter. I did not notice any appreciable difference in signal quality compared to my existing dual LNBF. I then moved it to the offset position to receive 105W and optimized it there. It did provide a slight improvement in signal quality, so it remains in that position, where I mainly use it to receive NBC feeds. I can compare the C1 LNBFs, but actually I am not using any single output LNBFs, since I feed 4X4 switches from 4 duals to allow use of multiple receivers. One 4X4 on the 10ft mesh dish and one 4X4 going into place on the 2.4 meter dish. You would have better results to give the LNBFs to someone else...

I actually would like to win and compare the two, along with an older LNBF using my TBS6983 and EBSPro for signal graphs. I have a 8.5' Birdview solid and a 10' Unimesh dish.

I only have a 7.5 dish...so once again I come up short.lol.

Unrelated,but is it possible to have a C2PLL? Dual output, no wideband, WITH the filter would be nice.

Size matters, but will bend the contest rules to allow 7.5' reflectors. Close enough for the crowd we run in! :D

Will ask a moderator to change the contest post to include our smaller friends.

C2-PLL with WiMAX. 4G LTE and Wide Area WiFi interference filter has already been developed and is in production to address the LTE problem for one of our international customers. The filtered C2 LNBF will be available in North America in a few months. Same filtering as the C1-PLL: soft cut >3.7GHz, hard cut >3.6GHz. :)

Titanium said:
"C2-PLL with WiMAX. 4G LTE and Wide Area WiFi interference filter has already been developed and is in production to address the LTE problem for one of our international customers. The filtered C2 LNBF will be available in North America in a few months. Same filtering as the C1-PLL: soft cut >3.7GHz, hard cut >3.6GHz."

Now THAT is good news to me in case the C2W-PLL has interference at my location.

I look forward to reading the comparison results.I'm not qualified to do a fair evaluation yet...but give me a few months and I may know which end of the dish points up.:rolleyes:
So far I'm still trying to figure out how to do 'Quotes' here.

Good luck folks!

I have a 7.5 ft KTI Mesh.

And a 8.5 ft RadioShack H to H that I am refurbishing and would love to test these LNBF's on.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Actually, two BUDs, but the 12' won't be back up until the new area for it is cleared, hopefully in a month or so. So if I win, it may be a month or two before I do the review of them....

Thanks for the contest, Brian!

I have a BUD and want to review, the C1W and C1 PLL, too.
I have a 10 foot and 7.5 foot going up in the fall so i also wont be able to review until then

Running an 8' Channelmaster.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)