Contest: Got A C-band Dish? Want to test PLL LNBFs? 3-Day Contest!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have a BUD and want to review, the C1W and C1 PLL, too!

I have a 7.5-footer that can see from 91W to 121W and would welcome the chance to try these out :)

I have a BUD and want to review, the C1W and C1 PLL, too!

I have a 10' Unimesh dish currently fitted with a Titanium C1W-PLL Lite LNBF. I would be pleased to compare the other 2 models.

Thanks for the contest, Brian.

Thank you for all of your entries! It's time to fire up random.org and see who the lucky member is.....

The first drawing was for someone who didn't want to win. :(

Second selection.... we have a winner!

He has a BUD and is willing to test, looking forward to see what product is best! :D Congratulations N6BY!!! You have won the Titanium Satellite C1W-PLL and the C1-PLL LNBFs!

Wow, a neighbor won! N6BY lives less than 20 miles from the shop. Please let me know if you want it shipped or take a lovely drive up into the Sierra foothills?

Please respond to this thread and PM me within the next 10 days to claim your Titanium Satellite PLL LNBFs. We do not PM the winner of these contests as we want regular, participating members to check back on these contest threads to see if they won and claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed before midnight on July 17th, 2015 (PDT), we will select a new winner from these entries.

Thank you to all SatelliteGuys members for your entries and for your support of SatelliteGuys and Titanium Satellite!

Cool contest! Congrats to N6BY, and enjoy a great eyeball session there fellows! :)

N6BY stopped by this afternoon and we had a great visit. Talked shop and showed him a few projects and some new toys on the bench. Certainly welcome back to visit any time!

And yes, he left with several more items than he arrived with! :D

Reactions: N6BY and . Raine
I really enjoyed visiting Titanium's shop today and we had a great talk -- glad I decided to go there in person instead of having them mailed. After seeing all the cool new electronics in there I now consider his shop to be 'Satellite Guys Heaven'. I felt like a kid visiting Santa's workshop! The future is certainly looking good for FTA.

Tonight I started testing the LNBFs and am getting excellent results so far. I'll start a thread where I'll post my signal graphs in a couple of days.

Thanks again Brian for the LNBFs and continuing to build new products for the FTA community.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts