Crime and Investigations Channel is Lousy !

andyin137

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
Lompoc,California
I am sure this new Channel has its fans but I am not one of them.First off all this Channel does is import most of its A & E programming.It wouldnt be so bad except now dish expects us to pay for Platinum HD to receive this Channel,if it was in the lower packages it would be better.
Also I really hate their interuptions between programs(Not the commercials,although those can be annoying too !)but they play a scene from a show (Crossing Jordan,Nash Bridges ,Philly)often times I think somehow the show I was watching has mysteriously turned over to another show).When I cancel Platinum (On 3 months free)I certainly wont miss this Channel.

If you dont like my post DONT READ IT>

There are probably at least 10 posts about this.

IF YOU DONT LIKE MY POST DONT READ IT>

I am auctually compiling data to send to Dish about this Channel.It doesnt matter if their are other posts I want current information not stuff from last week.

Now, how is anyone supposed to know whether they like your post or not unless they read it?

:)

Perhaps the moderators will merge all these CI Channel discussions.

I am auctually compiling data to send to Dish about this Channel.It doesnt matter if their are other posts I want current information not stuff from last week.

LOL, don't worry. After a whine like that, I will remember to bypass any and all your posts. :wave

some people don't come on here every damn day to check and see if there are 12 other topics on page 2 or page 3, so EXCUSE THE POSTER FOR POSTING 13.

God you people are such pricks!

How about you whiners go be a moderator and merge all the threads together since you haven't left your computer chair in 6 days!

Oh and take a bath.

some people don't come on here every damn day to check and see if there are 12 other topics on page 2 or page 3, so EXCUSE THE POSTER FOR POSTING 13.

God you people are such pricks!

How about you whiners go be a moderator and merge all the threads together since you haven't left your computer chair in 6 days!

Oh and take a bath.

oooo, good one! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)