Criminal Minds

I don't like the new cast addition whereas I have liked CSI's additions.

S~
I think that might be part of my problem with it also. It doesn't seem like a "smooth transition" for the viewer. Wed nights episode was ok, I didn't dislike it. I think they were trying to mix it up a little, by not having it be the "mean vicious killer" and have one that we might have a little empathy for. It must be hard to keep coming up with storylines to keep it fresh. I'll keep watching, but it doesn't have quite the same magic for me. I still like CSI (though I usually fall asleep halfway through:D)

Last edited:
Although Prentiss is missed, I find myself somewhat bored with the show. Yep, after more than 160 shows the format is becoming a little too predictable and, to be honest, there have been some really off-the-wall and not even scary serial killers (and several non-serial killers) in recent episodes. I still say this show needs a Red John (ongoing dual-plot killer) and, IMO, would like to see Dr. Ray Langston pick the red pill and return to the show as a Hanibal Hechter type figure.

I was bored when I watched it. I even waited til my kids were in bed so I wouldn't be interrupted a million times. But I found myself checking to see how much time was left in the show several times because I was just ready for it to be over. That hasn't happed before. It is quickly sliding down my list of favorite things to watch and we're only on the second show of the season. :(

Through the Looking Glass: Wednesday, 17 October 2012 (9:00 PM ET)

"When one Kansas family goes missing and another one turns up dead, the team looks for a link between the cases; Beth has surprising news for Hotch."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2357798/

Surprising new for Hotch? That can only mean one thing...she's pregnant.

Last night's episode was good. Something different.

Yep, it was actually different and still very good. I can only assume it's the writers...they gets some good stories and then they sneak in a stinker from time to time this season. I used to follow who the episode writers were, but I haven't been paying attention lately. They had 2-3 writers who were fantastic. But they would only get a half-dozen scripts from them each season.

Tonight was great, much, much better. And next week looks awesome. I told HIFI I won't be able to watch it alone cuz then I might have nightmares about Cujo (sp?). :behindsofa:

Good show last night...much better than amputated...er, I meant anticipated. Offhand, I an somewhat concerned about Reid's new love interest. Seriously, what is she afraid of? And who used pay phones in this day and age?

9 p.m.

CBS: "Criminal Minds" (12 million, 7.4/12)
ABC: "Modern Family" (10.4 million, 6.3/10)/"Suburgatory" (6.4 million, 3.9/6)
FOX: "The X Factor" (7.8 million, 4.7/7)
NBC: "Law & Order: SVU" (6.2 million, 4.2/7)
The CW: "Supernatural" (2.1 million, 1.3/2)

Just saw the episode and it was pretty good. The gal was bat#^#^} crazy.

These are typical Bruce Zimmerman (writer) episode. He's written 27-episodes and they are usually pretty good. However, they had another writer who was only involved with a handful of episodes (don't recall his name) but his shows were the best.

The Apprenticeship: Wednesday, 7 November 2012 (9:00 PM ET)

"The team searches for a killer in Miami who started out slaying animals and then quickly progressed to murdering prostitutes; Morgan asks Reid to join the bureau softball team."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2468880/

What's more predictable? A serial killer torturing animals or Reid sucking at softball?

Still doing well in the ratings after 8-years...

9 p.m.
CBS: "Criminal Minds" (12 million, 7.8/12)
NBC: "The Voice" (10.7 million, 6.3/9)
ABC: "Modern Family" (12.3 million, 7.3/11)/"Suburgatory" (7.6 million, 4.7/7)
FOX: "The X Factor" (7.1 million, 4.1/6)
The CW: "Supernatural" (2.3 million, 1.3/2)