Criminal Minds

Are they recycling bad guys? The one guy that "won" tonight I could swear was from a season past, or maybe he was on csi? Bonnie and clyde come to mind, but I can't remember which show it was that did it.

Tonight was good.

Previews for next week look good, but the bad guy also looks like one I've seen before.

Are they recycling bad guys? The one guy that "won" tonight I could swear was from a season past, or maybe he was on csi? Bonnie and clyde come to mind, but I can't remember which show it was that did it.

Tonight was good.

Previews for next week look good, but the bad guy also looks like one I've seen before.

I fell asleep early last night and I'm only 15-minutes into last night's episode. I have a knack for spotting and identifying role actors faces (annoying habit as some would call it) so its quite possible. For instance, I was watching Castle and Revolution recently and I recognized an actor (C. Thomas Howell) who played the role of George Foyet (The Reaper) is several episodes of Criminal Minds 2-3 years ago. I think he was the guy who killed Hotches wife. Anyway, this actor was also in E.T., The Outsiders (Ponyboy) and Red Dawn (1984). Often I think to myself, "He/She looks familiar" but I can only make the connection to a name and a previous role about half the time. Thank goodness for IMDb.com :)

I didn't recognize any of the yoots. However, I did notice the girl Addyson was also in guest roles on Ghost Whisperer and Shark - two shows we watched regularly. I had to look this up since her face didn't ring a bell. Anyway, interesting episode...we all love our video games, but to step-over-the-edge and reenact the video game in real life? Interesting...

I'm not sure they're recycling bad guys but they are High Schools. Last week the show was back at fictitious Central High in Fredericksburg, VA. The reason I say back is because they used Central High as a backdrop for a episode a few years ago where the killer traveled between Maryland and Northern VA. It may have been Mosely Lane, but I'm not sure...I may be confusing one or more episodes. Regardless, it sucks to be a kid at Central High.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads...ar-2010-Mosley-Lane?highlight=westminster,+md

David Gallagher was the brother that "won" in the last episode. I looked him up. I was remembering him from Numb3r's quite awhile ago. I still miss that show.

Me too. Rob Morrow was briefly in ABC's The Whole Truth last year, but that was cancelled pretty quickly. He's done a couple guest shots in shows like CSI: NY but that's about it. I saw David Krumholtz on his comedy show Partners, but it didn't rate a second viewing IMO. I've seen Judd Hirsh in Tower Heist (small role) and a guest judge on The Whole Truth. Still..I enjoyed Numb3rs and wish they had kept it its Friday Night slot along with Ghost Whisperer and maybe even Medium.

The Lesson: Wednesday, 5 December 2012 (9:00 PM ET)

"When multiple dead men are found, the BAU tracks a killer with ritualistic tendencies; Reid is anxious when faced with an opportunity to meet his mystery woman."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2516536/

Killer with ritualistic tendencies...whatever could it be? He kills people! :rolleyes:

Reid should be anxious to meet his mystery woman...she's probably a serial stalker-killer! :p

I am still enjoying this show but it is at times getting stale :)

A show likes Dexter has a lot more possibilities because of the side stories and interaction between the characters. Criminals is much more limited...BAU chases the bad guy. The writers are very creative, but just how many different kinds of serial killers are there? And the character stories aren't all that interesting. I'm still watching, but this show has another year or two before it runs out of gas. We shall see.

A show likes Dexter has a lot more possibilities because of the side stories and interaction between the characters. Criminals is much more limited...BAU chases the bad guy. The writers are very creative, but just how many different kinds of serial killers are there? And the character stories aren't all that interesting. I'm still watching, but this show has another year or two before it runs out of gas. We shall see.

True with it being not on main tv and being on showtime :)

Creepy...I was scared to death, and that was just Reid meeting his mystery date...well, almost meeting the woman of his screams. Oh, and the partially brain-dead comatic puppeteer (for lack of a better term) was pretty good.

Speaking of Mystery Date, it begs the question would Reid be a dream or a dud?