Denver Business Journal interviews Dish CEO Joe Clayton

Same here interesting and strange that all other models are Echostar and this is something different :)

Claude Greiner said:
I read the article. Just loved the part where they compaired their facebook likes to Directv.

Since when did facebook likes mean anything?

They don't. :D

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

It could be looked at as free advertising. I know that whenever a friend on my Facebook friends list "likes" a company or some random page, i see that in my news feed. So the more people that click "like", the more people who see that their friend like the dish page and when it comes time to move or get TV service they may check out the page or remember seeing something about Dish and that might be enough to bring them to the Dish site and get them to sign up.

I read the article. Just loved the part where they compaired their facebook likes to Directv.

Since when did facebook likes mean anything?
In a pathetic way, it does matter. Welcome to the younger generation...and better start adapting if you are in business that depends on them.

In a pathetic way, it does matter. Welcome to the younger generation...and better start adapting if you are in business that depends on them.

I'm not so sure it is a "pathetic" way. The younger generation is the next generation of leaders. Us "old folk" have passed the torch, like it or not. Let's sit back and watch - it will be fun.

EXCELLENT article. Thanks for posting it. Mr C certainly understands what we've discussed here about a tipping point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts