Did any play the Guitar Hero III demo yet?

dont24

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 20, 2004
MA
Played the 360 demo. Looks and feels better than GH2. Another week to go. Looking forward to the wireless guitars.

No but I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!! I want this game so so so so bad. I played it for the first time about 2 months ago on my 360. A friend came over and brought it with him and i LOVED it. I've just been waiting till III comes out for PS3 before I play again and that will be next week. I cannot wait.

The Demo is fun. I wish it would not kick me out after a handful of songs. I love Rock You Like A Hurricane.

I've actually never played any of these games, but I'm getting very tempted to try it this go around because of the music that's included... it would be nice if they had a PSN demo, but I guess I couldn't play it anyway since I don't have a guitar.

I've actually never played any of these games, but I'm getting very tempted to try it this go around because of the music that's included... it would be nice if they had a PSN demo, but I guess I couldn't play it anyway since I don't have a guitar.

Most gamestops have GH of some flavor set up.

Think my WalMart does too.

Try it out, don't care what console you get it for, it's worth it.

I have owned every version since the first and currently have 2 wired and 2 wireless guitars, I cannot wai for 3 to come out as I have already pre-ordered it......

On the other hand I am patiently awaiting the arrival of Rock Band so I can play the drum set:music: I currently do not own a Xbox 360 nor a PS3...However I would gladly make that purchase to play this game

it wouldnt be a demo if it didnt kick you out :)

Not all demos do are limited by time. Some are limited by scale. There are just 5 songs in this demo. I'd expect the demo would let me play each several times. But no biggie.

I haven't decided yet if I will buy this. My wife is too busy to play games now, my son is perfectly happy playing GHII, and I'm going to be playing Mass Effect soon enough. On the other hand, I find the GH games to be a great way to relax and clear my mind. What to do.....

I can't wait for GHIII either. The song list is looking awesome and a good number of the songs are the original master tracks by the actual artists.

I have owned every version since the first and currently have 2 wired and 2 wireless guitars, I cannot wai for 3 to come out as I have already pre-ordered it......

On the other hand I am patiently awaiting the arrival of Rock Band so I can play the drum set:music: I currently do not own a Xbox 360 nor a PS3...However I would gladly make that purchase to play this game

Congratulations on your countdown! As a proud father of 4, I just have to say, play them while you can! It takes a while until you get to the point that the kids like them, too, and you can pass it off that way, and you won't have a lot of energy to stay up til all hours playing on your own. :)

The one thing I have going for me is my wife loves playing Guitar Hero as well.
Looking forward to Rock Band as well. The whole family will be able to play!

Congratulations on your countdown! As a proud father of 4, I just have to say, play them while you can! It takes a while until you get to the point that the kids like them, too, and you can pass it off that way, and you won't have a lot of energy to stay up til all hours playing on your own. :)

Thanks, I really appreciate that.....I think I will always be a big kid. Due to family problems and situations I had to grow up pretty fast at a young age so I didn't really have a "childhood":)

So now I can use the excuse of the baby to buy all the cool little toys I see that I may want to play with too ;)

Ha ha.... Me too..... My second grader begged for this game.... Of course since her aunt is 6'1" tall (and she is a clone of her it seems), a six foot tall guitar playing woman could PROBABLY get someone to let her join the band, if she takes up the hobby eventually because of it... Everytime we go to Best Buy, all she wants to do is go to the endcap where Guitar Hero is set up and play it while we shop....

Had to run into Wal-Mart last night and noticed that the had the GHIII demo set up on the 360. Had the guitar tied to the controller and hanging beside it. Only thing about it was that they didn't have the volume on the monitor turned up and they had evidently disabled the buttons on the side of the screen, so I couldn't turn it up that way. I played about 20 secs of "Evenflow". It looked good, but definitely needs sound to be fun.

How's the new Guitar? My bundle from Red Octane should be here on 10/31. Pisses me off, since the Preorder stated "Be one of the first to play". Will be hard since I'll be getting it a couple of days after the release. No big deal though. Getting some free stuff with my preorder.

How's the new Guitar? My bundle from Red Octane should be here on 10/31. Pisses me off, since the Preorder stated "Be one of the first to play". Will be hard since I'll be getting it a couple of days after the release. No big deal though. Getting some free stuff with my preorder.

Guitar was good. They didn't have a strap on it, so it was a little bit of a pain to hold and play while standing up, but it felt good. It seemed to be a bit sturdier than the PS2 guitar that I have and the buttons and strum bar didn't seem to make as much noise as those on my PS2 guitar do.

I was at the midnight release tonight with all those weirdos lol. It's so funny i am into so much that if you look at me you would have no idea i would be standing in line for a game at midnight. That's why i say weirds b/c when i stand in line and see these "interesting" people and how they act, dress, etc all i can do is laugh. you would really have to know me to understand that i am not being hypocritical, but anyways, i've been playing, on easy, because i never owned any GH game before and only played GH2 on 360 one night when i was drinking.

But i was so excited for this and it lives up to it. THIS GAME ROCKS. The songs are really good, and i am not at all a "rocker" type person I listen to LITERALLY EVERYTHING. All music is worth being enjoyed in my mind from classical, to country, to rap, to emo, to techno, etc. And although many of the songs i have never heard, they are still a blast to play. BUY THIS GAME!!!

i bought this game this morning. never had a GH game. this might be my new favorite. i can't remember when i played a game so much in one day. only reason not playing now is because foot ball is on.

I picked it up today but have not played it yet (I did play the demo version and have GH2) I decided to get the complete setup including the wireless guitar, even though I already have the wired guitar from GH2.

I have Rock Band on Pre Order from Amazon, I can't wait for that to ship. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)