DirecTV 10 Signal Reading Thread(Transponders are Hot!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
It appears that DirecTV 10 is now in its proper orbit and that DirecTV is getting ready to light it up!

A little while ago I was getting signal on Transponder 11 on 103(b) now it's gone.

If you are getting a signal from 103(b) please post your signal readings here and what part of the country you are in.

PLEASE ONLY USE THIS THREAD FOR SIGNAL RECEPTION REPORTS FROM DIRECTV-10!

It appears that DirecTV 10 is now in its proper orbit and that DirecTV is getting ready to light it up!

A little while ago I was getting signal on Transponder 11 on 103(b) now it's gone.

If you are getting a signal from 103(b) please post your signal readings here and what part of the country you are in.

PLEASE ONLY USE THIS THREAD FOR SIGNAL RECEPTION REPORTS FROM DIRECTV-10!

Scott,

I think if you have lower numbers on 103(b) than others I'd also post other readings from the other birds in order to help determine if your dish is out of alignment.

What do you think?

Nah not at this time, I just want to see the excitment of a new bird coming to life. :)

But if people want to post that info its ok too. :D

I got an 85 on transponder 11, its ALIVE!

Attachments

• itsalive.jpg
    itsalive.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 891
Scott,

I think if you have lower numbers on 103(b) than others I'd also post other readings from the other birds in order to help determine if your dish is out of alignment.

What do you think?

Just read 94 on transponder 12, southern Nevada

ITS ALIVE GREAT

Just got 97 of transponder 11

YEAH! Excited to see it lit up, but also to see a strong signal peaked to a satellite that wasn't there during the install :)

BTW it looks like my 85 I reported before was wrong. It looks like I have a 95 signal not an 85. :)

I reconnected to my slingbox and have a better picture now. Its definately a 95. :D

Attachments

• itsalive2.jpg
    itsalive2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 378
Status
Please reply by conversation.