DirecTV 10 Signal Reading Thread(Transponders are Hot!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
second hr20 showing 85 on tuner 1 and 86 on tuner 2. nothing, yet, on h20.

did you try re-booting the h20? I haven't had either of mine in the stream since I got my 2 HR20s, but if I recall, when you did the sat set-up on the h20, it failed becasue of the missing sats. maybe it isn't seeing D10.

btw, interesting phone call with directv. suddenly, one of my hr 20's was giving me an activate your directv service message. i called and the guy said, ``are you calling because you have b-band converter issues?''

did you try re-booting the h20? I haven't had either of mine in the stream since I got my 2 HR20s, but if I recall, when you did the sat set-up on the h20, it failed becasue of the missing sats. maybe it isn't seeing D10.

no, i will do that right now.....duh.

Charlie I sure hope that you are reading all of these post. Lets get on with our hd channels now.:D

I am trying to get into Signal Test on HR20-100 and its giving me Interrupt Signal Testing message.

I interrupted and now getting signals on both tuners on both HR20's. Interesting that my HR20-100 is lower at 82. My H20 is mid 90's and so is my HR20-700. I swapped wires around when I was getting zeros. So now all 5 capable B-Band tuners have signal strength.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)