DIRECTV Announces New HD!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
DetFan said:
It's a bs channel no news posting needed. I'm sure I'm not the only one to say I've seen nothing on there I'll watch Hahaha

Then its not for you but others will enjoy it. I have a couple things set to record this week myself.

It's a good add, that will get better with time. Adds more value to the pack.

The Graduate is on right now. Oldie but a goodie! All adds are good adds as far as I am concerned, until they say they can't add a channel I specifically want because of bandwidth issues.

I'm please but …

While I am pleased DirecTV added Oct. 18 Sony Movie Channel HD on ch. 563, the satellite provider sorely needs to bring up to date its nationals for high definition.

People do a good job, here, listing channels that should be added. But I figure that every single channel we have in the 200s and 300s, which are available in high-definition feeds, needs to be made availabe to subsribers from DirecTV.

Don't like it. They should have added something like Chiller HD,or AMC HD.

I look at the guide for the next 10 days , and all I see is lots of repeats.

I don't think Chiller HD exists yet.

As far as Sony HD, I suspect they charged very little for it compared to HBO/Max or Epix, hence it was easier for D* to make the business case for it.

It's a bs channel no news posting needed. I'm sure I'm not the only one to say I've seen nothing on there I'll watch Hahaha

We all have our wish list of hd adds. To say that this is a bs channel is short sided at best and insulting at worst.

BTw when they add these channels, I will be happy..

Investigation Discovery HD, Tru TV HD, Military Channel HD, BBCA HD, E! HD and NGW HD Hope this list isn't insulting to anyone.

Insulting? WTF? Get over yourself. Insulting to who? MY OPINION IS THAT IT IS A BS CHANNEL!!! That is insulting? Lighten up!!

YOU said it is a bs channel, with no apparent qualifier, as if we should all kowtow to your opinion. That's the insulting part.

BTw when they add these channels, I will be happy..

Investigation Discovery HD, Tru TV HD, Military Channel HD, BBCA HD, E! HD and NGW HD Hope this list isn't insulting to anyone.

It's not, and I agree with your choices, btw.

Insulting? Leave the subject then. I could certainly think of a lot more insulting things to say. Good grief.

It's as if you are saying only your opinion is worthwhile. That's the part I don't like. Of course there are more insulting things to say. Why would you say anything insulting?

I wouldn't, that's why I was a little curious as to why my opinion on a BS channel was insulting to you. I've already stated that it was my opinion only. so your statement makes no sense. Of course I don't think my opinion is the only one worth while..Only in my house where I choose the TV service and pay for it. Therefore I think focus on the (I) part it is a BS channel. This forum is for opinions and discussion about Directv, that is clearly what I did. I don't know you, nor did I attack your opinion of what you thought about the SONY movie channel..As a matter of fact, I don't think you gave one until you commented on how silly my opinion was. Oh wait, Insulting and short sighted..Well, I cold deal with the later, but insulting i certainly did not get.

Anyway, good talkin to ya..Lets move on. Directv is a joke, most of the time..They are getting better on the equipment, CS is ok, but the HD fiasco over the past 2 years is pathetic..OF COURSE, that is MY OPINION.

I say quit bitchin here and talk with your money, Dish would love you right now and needs help. As far as Im concerned, I have little interest in anyone that uses "pathetic" and "joke" to describe their provider, and stays with them. What does that say about you??

How abouts lets all move on, and you call Dish for an install??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts