DirecTV disconnected non-local channels...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JuneT1

Original poster
May 2, 2005
After returning the card requesting to KEEP non-local channels (and to disconnect local channels) DirecTV has disconnected our ABC, CBS, & NBC East (NYC) & West (LA) feeds. I have been given the run-around for two days now... hearing everything from "the card must have been lost" to "it's a mess." The latter being an understatement, I am sure! But, still, no one seems to have the authority to correct this "mistake" and reconnect our network channels. Is anyone else having this problem? Anyone have any suggestions as to what to do next? I have also written to DirecTV Customer Service on their website, but no answer as yet. I don't know whether I am more angry or frustrated!! :eek:

its a law, directv's hands are tied. sorry pal-o.

people dont understand that is a law, not DTVS decision. if they dont have a card to show the FCC, then tough. quit calling tech support and yelling at them about it. Accept it. Youll live without those channels.

It is a pain if you try and do it correct yet loose the package you wanted. I keep watching for what happens to mine. I still have the DNS and locals and I am hoping the locals go away (as per my cards request) and not the DNS channels. I'm am sure my day will come soon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts