Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
(Thank you to the retailers who sent me this!)

HOME MEDIA CENTER HD DVR LAUNCHES NEXT THURSDAY!

Beginning 12/8, DIRECTV?s all new Home Media Center (HMC) HD DVR arrives, improving your customer?s DIRECTV experience. With the HMC HD DVR, your customers can now record up to 5 shows at once with only one central DVR and then watch them in any room of their house. This is just one of many benefits!

* Store up to 200 hours of HD programming with a total of 800 hours of storage
* Provides DIRECTV Whole-Home DVR service in 4 active rooms
* Watch 2 shows at once without having to change channels
* Record and delete shows from every TV Client/HD Receiver

The cost to customers is only $99 after rebate, $399 rack rate.

It should be noted in one of the copies of this mailing I got one of them says... "As exciting as it is, note that this product should not be advertised." My feeling is if you have something this great why hide it?!

Attachments

• SpecSheet_HR34_HDDVR_2011.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 8,117
so $399 up front for currnet customers and $300 after rebate quite high for this but interesting new receiver :) seems like with this receiver from direct tv and the new xip 813 from dish seems like direct is still way ahead of dish unless someone knows more imo :)

Last edited:
Sounds interesting looks like 2012 will be the battle of whole home set ups

Stupid question time....With RVU will you be able to go reciever less for you other TV's if I am reading the attachment only with certain TV's. Would save some dollars on reciever fees if that is the case

some TV's will work with the HR34 without a "slave" box there so yes that would save on receiver fees

Thanks not that the fees are crazy, but every little bit helps

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts