Directv new dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

danristheman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2011
85w
Does directv have a new dish out this one is black dish with the word directv. Is it the same as the old slimeline?

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1441147843.832363.jpg

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I believe it's the latest to this point. We're getting new wraps on our vans that completely removes anything directv. No decals at all say it. It's strictly Att with a blue swoop down the sides.

Just one happen to see. Peds got the pic of the new wraps on the vans. Pretty dull IMO but then again, what do I know. I wouldn't have killed the directv brand. It's a known brand, why dismantle it?

Just one happen to see. Peds got the pic of the new wraps on the vans. Pretty dull IMO but then again, what do I know. I wouldn't have killed the directv brand. It's a known brand, why dismantle it?
A brand with ALOT of value too. But, AT&T has to slap their name on everything. 10 years ago Cingular was a pretty well known name, when the New AT&T merged with BellSouth, they got rid of it as well.

A brand with ALOT of value too. But, AT&T has to slap their name on everything. 10 years ago Cingular was a pretty well known name, when the New AT&T merged with BellSouth, they got rid of it as well.
At the same time it was actually SBC that OWNED the company, they dropped the SBC for at&t because it was better known.

At the same time it was actually SBC that OWNED the company, they dropped the SBC for at&t because it was better known.
Yeah, that's why I said the New AT&T, Cingular was a joint venture with BellSouth.

Yes my Aunt got the new Black dish when she had DirecTV installed last week and I was like wtf and asked the installer if that is the new DirecTV dish and he said yes!! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)