DirecTV New HD channel additions and rumors

Status
Please reply by conversation.
EspnU,Fueltv,and the Disney channels need to be added to Dish.They probably can't make the claim of the most national hd with the new dtv additions.

With H2 and BBCA last Aug, I am very happy with Directv's HD lineup over Dish.

Anyone got a total number on full time HD channels now? And, does anyone remember when all we had in HD was ESPN, HDNet, HDNet Movies, Universal HD, and ....uh, crap! What was the last one?! We only had 5 HD channels! What was the fifth? That's gonna drive me crazy...

I remember when HD Net was the ONLY HD channel available.

I remember back even further when they came out with the very first RCA unit--the DTC 100--and the only channel you could get on it was HBO in HD... don't know how long that lasted. I know circa 2004 is when I finally went to HD and got the 4 channel package for 10.99...

Nat

2004 was when I switched to Voom (from dish) until its demise. I was like a pig in mud. I wallowed in it.

In my best Rock voice.....Finally, D* has brought HLNHD!
oh, all those banners suck

I think you meant..............FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINALLY, HLN HD HAS COME TO DTV!

IF YOU SMEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, WHAT DTV IS COOKIN'!!!! <eyebrow raise>

In my best Rock voice.....Finally, D* has brought HLNHD!
oh, all those banners suck

+1
This is the only time I miss Dish. You could go into settings and turn off banners. How long will they stay on??
I guess it's give and take. I'll take the hd and you give me banners too. LOL

You can get rid of the banners if you unplug your DVR's internet connection. Other than that you can't get rid of them.

John

I made a custom list so it helps cut down in banners. I only see a few Cinema, once awhile a popular show and new HD Banners. Seems when you're using Channels I Get seems like there are tons.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

They'll leave in probably a week or so (the "hey _________ is in HD" ones)

Like I say, Directv has it bass ackwards....put them up if its not in your favorites guide, not once you add it

I made a custom list so it helps cut down in banners. I only see a few Cinema, once awhile a popular show and new HD Banners. Seems when you're using Channels I Get seems like there are tons.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
yup like 200 PPV ones and a bunch between 500 & 501 (even if you dont sub to HBO)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)