Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Greeting folks from the DIRCTV Revolution General Assembly!

I am sitting directly in the front and center and am looking forward to what DIRECTV has to announce.

PLEASE REMEMBER - THIS SHOW IS FOR RETAILERS. I WILL ONLY REPORT ITEMS OF INTEREST TO CONSUMERS AND NOT DEALER SENSITIVE INFORMATION.

Also because I am typing this in real time please excuse any typing mistakes.

The event will start in a few minutes STAY TUNED!

PS if you are happy with our coverage of this Years DIRECTV Revolution PLEASE consider becoming a Supporting Pub Member so that we can do this again! This year the entire cost (Over $1,300) was paid out of my own pocket. For information on becoming a Pub Member please CLICK HERE.

Reactions: Falloutdude
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1437511077.381583.jpg

I WANT DIRECTV (in the stye of Money for nothing from Dire Straights blasts from the speakers.

Here we go!

New Mike jokes that he didn't get into selling satellite by selling C Band out of the back of the pickup truck. (A Charlie Ergen Joke)

Since 2008 they have grown from 20 million to 40 million customers.

Technology is changing and the prices of content keeps going up.

More has changed in the last year then any other year he has been CEO, and he does not see it slowing down.

Watching TV on a TV is still king.

The time that people are spening on mobile devices keeps going up. over 2.8 hours per day and it keeps going up.

DIRECTV must stay agile with the changing enviroment

He now talks abut Digital Right, and say they will have 144 streaming Network within the home and almost that many outside the home.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)