DIRECTV Revolution General Assembly

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Unless AT&T + DirecTV can deliver a Genie system over the phone lines I don't think anything will change in my household in the next year.

Thanks for reporting from the Frontlines, Scott!

doubt phone lines will be a part of it.. especially considering the fact that the HR54 doesn't even have a phone jack. future models likely won't as well.

Scott, was there any mention of whether DirecTV will remain separate, I.E. just a subsidiary of AT&T, or will they wholly integrate it within AT&T. Also, have you heard anything as far as the name, will it remain DirecTV (I hope so, would be sad to drop a brand with such goodwill value) or will it be AT&T DirecTV, or maybe DirecTV by AT&T?

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I know that's was the case last year and prior but I'm asking for this year or beyond

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I
Scott, was there any mention of whether DirecTV will remain separate, I.E. just a subsidiary of AT&T, or will they wholly integrate it within AT&T. Also, have you heard anything as far as the name, will it remain DirecTV (I hope so, would be sad to drop a brand with such goodwill value) or will it be AT&T DirecTV, or maybe DirecTV by AT&T?

It will be intergrated with AT&T. No word on the name. They wouldn't say. But interesting is they did not open their DIRECTV logo store here which was one of the advertised features.

I

It will be intergrated with AT&T. No word on the name. They wouldn't say. But interesting is they did not open their DIRECTV logo store here which was one of the advertised features.

What exactly is that? It sounds like a store where they sell directv logos...? Which for me not part of the satellite industry and still learning, would have no idea what that is. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes the sold stuff like directv shirts, hats, jackets etc. all kinds of stuff with the DiRECTV logo.

I wish they had a store this year because I would LOVE some DIRECTV shirts and a hat.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Yes the sold stuff like directv shirts, hats, jackets etc. all kinds of stuff with the DiRECTV logo.

I wish they had a store this year because I would LOVE some DIRECTV shirts and a hat.

Ah okay! Thanks for clearing that up! I'm going to miss the DIRECTV name and brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts