DISH 2016 CES Press Event

What's the upfront cost per joey? One H3 and 4 joeys will be good for me to start. Other 2 TVs don't get used much. Will weigh that against the monthly $7 joey fee.

What is Plan A customers
Excellent Credit
Plus never being late paying a bill. And paying for a larger programming package, and maybe the protection plan. And making few calls to Dish. Plus a dash of legerdemain. And your luck with a complex formula involving phases of the moons of Jupiter and Charlie's wallet.

What's the upfront cost per joey? One H3 and 4 joeys will be good for me to start. Other 2 TVs don't get used much. Will weigh that against the monthly $7 joey fee.
Without a release of a new Joey, it's safe to bet the old ones still work so $7

I want to see wiring diagrams. Currently have 2- 722Ks and a 211K (that I use in RV in summer). All running off DPP 44 switch. I would go with Hopper 3 & Joey but must have 211K on account also. Don't know if 211K will work with new LNBF/switches IF they are required....
You would need a second dish for the 211. When the Hoppe 3 is hooked up to the Hybrid LNB the Hybrid LNB goes into dp Z mode instead of dp X mode which the other older equipment used.

So will we be able to distinguish those 16 colors on the guide to know which tuner are recording which programs? Could it possibly matter?

I missed it somewhere but what is the GO ?

Its an external device that you can use with Hopper Transfers to take recordings with you and not have to save them to your phone/tablet storage. It also has built-in WiFI hotspot for up to 5 users so you can stream to your devices w/o using wireless data.

i am some what disappoited we did not hear any music apps being mention you guys know which ones.so i wont bother telling you guys which ones i do not want to go on another vacation .
I asked and the music app was scrapped. It is not coming. Sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts