DISH 2016 CES Press Event

Well I guess I need to go out and get a External Drive move stuff off my old Hopper before I upgrade for sure.

I dont guess it has dual HDMI outs does it?

Im preparing for 4K while note trying to spend $1200 on an AVR. I guess with DD 5.1 only if it had toslink or something that would be fine.

I'm getting a H3 for sure. I want to see if I can find enough crap to use all the tuners :)

Reactions: gasman882001
I want to know if the sling tv has full on demand now like for abc family to watch on demand shows not just when they are aired and are on live and if the sling tv will get the nfl red zone and or get the regional sports networks

i am some what disappoited we did not hear any music apps being mention you guys know which ones.so i wont bother telling you guys which ones i do not want to go on another vacation .

I was hoping for more from Sling TV, don't really care about ESPN. I'm a cord cutter because I don't care about sports. BBC America? BBC World News? Hello?

Reactions: navychop
i am some what disappoited we did not hear any music apps being mention you guys know which ones.so i wont bother telling you guys which ones i do not want to go on another vacation .

Hey...you got a new YouTube App...that's something! Baby steps, Allen! ;)

Hmmm. No Internet fallback? I'm surprised. I thought that would be highly desirable. Got to read specs. How do they shoot 16 streams across a single coax? Some limitations as to how many transponders can be accessed at once? Magic?

I await real world testing of how long to transfer to EHD via USB3.

Sorry to hear the popcorn popper has been delayed, will cost extra, and tie up a USB3 port. ;)

I wonder if we denote which tuners we want to use. As in say I want all DVR timers on the backend and all the live timers on the front end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm gonna guess it is still a floating tuner system so that shouldn't matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)