Dish adds Smithsonian Channel as part of CBS Agreement

Sounds expensive. But maybe by delaying it a while, they can leapfrog to HEVC.
Possibly... I trust in the bean counters and Charlie to know what is going on with their company internally, and that although I feel it affects me, it is really none of my concern to really urge. Suggestions, yes. Telling them what they NEED to do to "survive", no. LOL. There is a reason we all pay them, and they make decisions for us. I hear running a MVPD is expensive.

That does change the fact that the bean counters that are there helping make the decisions with Charlie have no idea what they are doing... Layoffs don't really affect that level. I'm talking senior levels, not lower levels employees.

maybe we will get this channel next month who knows?they can add it in HD and also add the ondemand channel.i wish they would add shortstvhd also.

Reactions: TheKrell
maybe we will get this channel next month who knows?they can add it in HD and also add the ondemand channel.i wish they would add shortstvhd also.
We had Shorts before, in HD, and it went away because hardly anyone watched it. I watched it a bit but shorts are an acquired taste....

Reactions: TNGTony
Sunday's Air Disaster (new ) has the Potomac Crash...

At the time I was working in the paper-clip building in Pentagon City with a window office facing the Potomac. Fortunately I wasn't in my office to watch that disaster in real time.

vlcsnap-2015-02-26-12h25m36s58.jpg
Shows on my dvr's & upcoming I like, sure SMITH has repeats, what channel doesn't in this age, plus I've never seen anything Kardassian related on this channel ... ;)
vlcsnap-2015-02-26-12h15m31s154.jpg
vlcsnap-2015-02-26-12h15m43s13.jpg
vlcsnap-2015-02-26-12h15m18s20.jpg
vlcsnap-2015-02-26-12h14m37s126.jpg

Reactions: TheKrell
Shows on my dvr's & upcoming I like, sure SMITH has repeats, what channel doesn't in this age, plus I've never seen anything Kardassian related on this channel ... ;)

Thanks dfergie, I think I will call my sister-n-law in Florida and have her set some timers up. She has a Slingbox attached to her Verizon FiOS DVR so I can watch the shows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)