Dish angle question

Marcus

Original poster
Feb 13, 2006
I have the dish below. From where I am, I need the dish angle to be 57.6 degrees. I don't understand the numbers on my dish(see below). Can someone explain to me how to make set it up at 57.6? Thanks. Also, how do I line up the bottom numbers? I imagine that I line up the top numbers with the nut.
Since you can't read the numbers on the dish, I put them in there.
Thanks for your help.

sat.jpg

Marcus said:
I have the dish below. From where I am, I need the dish angle to be 57.6 degrees. I don't understand the numbers on my dish(see below). Can someone explain to me how to make set it up at 57.6? Thanks. Also, how do I line up the bottom numbers? I imagine that I line up the top numbers with the nut.
Since you can't read the numbers on the dish, I put them in there.
Thanks for your help.

sat.jpg

ill take a stab at it. id put the top nut at 90 and do you see where the metal drops down to the right of the bottom nut, put the leading edge on your setting (57 1/2).

what is this dish for??

and id add a second clamp to the mast

Thanks for the help. The only problem is that the bottom numbers only go up to 45. The first number is 80(I have no idea what that means). Then it starts at 5, and moves up to 45.
Thanks.

It's not a dish network dish, but I purchased a dish network receiver and lnb to use with it.

Heck - it might be easier to just grab a meter and start swinging until you find a bird. :)

Once you find one, you'll have an idea what's what. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)