dish anywhere site

just tried to use dishanywhere.com and the account button that used to be in the top right corner is missing so i cannot swap recievers. Anyone else having this problem?

Try reloading the page. It worked for me.

Just tried it on a different computer and it is working fine, but still isn't working on my laptop. Guess I will try changing some settings in my web browser and see if it fixes it.

Have you added anything new to the laptop? New security software or changed your security settings on it?
What browser are you using on the laptop? Is it updated to the latest version as well?

Have you added anything new to the laptop? New security software or changed your security settings on it?
What browser are you using on the laptop? Is it updated to the latest version as well?
No it was working fine earlier in the day then I go back to use it and the account button and receiver status was gone. I fixed it by uninstalling then re installing google chrome. Works fine now.

Seeing some weird stuff in Firefox this morning too. After logging in, it says welcome guest instead of welcome bchandler02. Also do not have the option to select my receiver, says it can't connect to my DVR (which is verified as online).

Times like this I sure miss the old SlingPlayer software. Worked flawlessly.

Seeing some weird stuff in Firefox this morning too. After logging in, it says welcome guest instead of welcome bchandler02. Also do not have the option to select my receiver, says it can't connect to my DVR (which is verified as online).

Times like this I sure miss the old SlingPlayer software. Worked flawlessly.

If you refresh the browser does that correct it? Is chrome or ie having the same problem?

Mine is doing the same thing you describe and I am on Chrome. No account info and nothing where the receivers normally show. I can watch TV and recordings from my living room Hopper even though nothing shows in the upper right corner. I have closed it out several times and refreshed the screen several times but it remains the same.

Mine is doing the same thing you describe and I am on Chrome. No account info and nothing where the receivers normally show. I can watch TV and recordings from my living room Hopper even though nothing shows in the upper right corner. I have closed it out several times and refreshed the screen several times but it remains the same.

What about ie or ff? If you clear chromes cookies/cache does that fix it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts