Dish Bring Back Dish America Silver and Gold.

In my post I was only using Cooking channel as an example,I do watch it alot.I also like BIO channel for its ghost shows..Just would like to see a package that is whats in AT 120 ,plus those 2 channels,but in order to get those it costs 30 more a month in the way they have the packages set up.
And that means pay the $30 or don't watch them on DISH. I like DIY but I won't pay the upgrade fee for that one channel, I can live with out DIY.

And that means pay the $30 or don't watch them on DISH. I like DIY but I won't pay the upgrade fee for that one channel, I can live with out DIY.
I think that andyin137 is pretty clear on the concept. They are just complaining about it. And I agree... it is rough to not be able to add a channel or three (for a modest fee) while being on a lower package, instead of having to shell out for the entire 250 slate of channels.

In my post I was only using Cooking channel as an example,I do watch it alot.I also like BIO channel for its ghost shows..
Wow! Now that is intense! Tonight on Biography we'll be summoning the ghost of noted silver screen and stage actor Charles Laughton. And following that interview stay tuned for our summoning of Lauren Bacall. What? ... oh wait... she isn't dead yet, Esther Williams then.

...what? Too soon? ;)

What the programmers don't realize, it is easier to do without than to pay their premium fees.

To me it would be much more profitable to make a little money off a lot of people than a lot of money off a few people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)